Adyen Jobs – Apply For Account Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Adyen . Adyen Careers. Account Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Adyen Careers Portal. Adyen Jobs In Dubai. Adyen Jobs Near Me. Adyen Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Adyen , you can apply for Adyen jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Adyen career opportunity are provided in the next section. Adyen is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Adyen that match your profile.
Adyen Jobs 2021 – Account Manager Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Adyen near me. Adyen is now hiring for the Account Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Adyen . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Adyen can apply for this Account Manager Vacancy position. Because Adyen provides approximately AED 6,875 per month for the position of Account Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Adyen . For these best jobs in the Adyen department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Adyen Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Adyen|
|Job Profile||Account Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,875 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Adyen Jobs Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We’re looking for a junior and an experienced Account Manager to join our team in Dubai. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing international clients who are based in the Middle East. Upselling of Adyen’s products and services is a key part of the role. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality; someone who is eager to help the world’s biggest brands grow while changing an industry.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact and adviser for your merchants;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe as well as the technical and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants;
- Share learnings from your merchants successes to other account managers to develop knowledge and skills across the global team;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A born networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A competent communicator and team player with strong technical understanding;
- Junior profile: You have a minimum of 3+ years experience in an account management / product management role or complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role. Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a definite plus;
- Experienced profile: You have a minimum of 5+ years experience in an account management / product management role or complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role. Experience in the payments industry.
- Experienced profile: you are a natural leader who can be relied upon to take on responsibilities and complex projects within the team;
- Experienced profile: an experienced professional who can develop executive / c-level relationships with our merchants to strengthen our strategic position within their company
- Experienced profile: Commercially astute enough to identify growth opportunities, lead and close negotiations with the merchant and deliver a long term account plan.
- Fluent in English. Hindi or Arabic also preferred.
- Willing to travel to visit merchants and our Amsterdam headquarters
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!