Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Jobs – Apply For Security officer Vacancy Careers In Ajman | Jobs At Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman . Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Careers. Security officer Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Careers Portal. Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Jobs In Ajman. Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Jobs Near Me. Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Ajman Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Ajman.
If you are interested in working with Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman , you can apply for Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman career opportunity are provided in the next section. Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman that match your profile.
Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Jobs 2021 – Security officer Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman near me. Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman is now hiring for the Security officer Vacancy position for the Ajman location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman can apply for this Security officer Vacancy position. Because Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman provides approximately AED 1,876.00 Per Month for the position of Security officer Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman . For these best jobs in the Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman department office located in the Ajman location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman|
|Job Profile||Security officer Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 1,876.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman Jobs Description
Operating cash registers quickly and accurately
Answering customer questions
Balancing cash registers
Handling returns, exchanges and complaints
Answering phones as needed
Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
Promoting customer loyalty plans
Training and developing new Security Officers
Helping fellow Security Officers solve problems
Helping with stocking, cleaning and other duties as needed
About Ajman Specialty Hospital Ajman
Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability