Amrita Medical Center Jobs – Apply For Office Assistant Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At Amrita Medical Center . Amrita Medical Center Careers. Office Assistant Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Amrita Medical Center Careers Portal. Amrita Medical Center Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Amrita Medical Center Jobs Near Me. Amrita Medical Center Recruitment 2021. Check Abu Dhabi Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Amrita Medical Center , you can apply for Amrita Medical Center jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Amrita Medical Center career opportunity are provided in the next section. Amrita Medical Center is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Amrita Medical Center that match your profile.
Amrita Medical Center Jobs 2021 – Office Assistant Vacancy In Abu Dhabi
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Amrita Medical Center near me. Amrita Medical Center is now hiring for the Office Assistant Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Amrita Medical Center . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Amrita Medical Center can apply for this Office Assistant Vacancy position. Because Amrita Medical Center provides approximately AED 23.94 per hour for the position of Office Assistant Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Amrita Medical Center . For these best jobs in the Amrita Medical Center department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Amrita Medical Center Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Amrita Medical Center|
|Job Profile||Office Assistant Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 23.94 per hour|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Amrita Medical Center Jobs Description
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, and polishing surfaces.
- Notify administration when materials are running low so that they can be ordered centrally.
- Helping the associate, staff, or other management staff in doing their responsibilities.
- Filing documents as per requirement.
- Making and serving tea and coffee to guests and managers.
- Collecting and distributing pharmacy flyers for promotions.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- One (1) or Two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Must be a team player as well as a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Requires attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and dependability.
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish duties without close supervision.
- Should be able to communicate well in English.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability