Ancient Builders Constructions Jobs – Apply For Project Manager (civil) Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Ancient Builders Constructions . Ancient Builders Constructions Careers. Project Manager (civil) Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Ancient Builders Constructions Careers Portal. Ancient Builders Constructions Jobs In Dubai. Ancient Builders Constructions Jobs Near Me. Ancient Builders Constructions Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Ancient Builders Constructions , you can apply for Ancient Builders Constructions jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Ancient Builders Constructions career opportunity are provided in the next section. Ancient Builders Constructions is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Ancient Builders Constructions that match your profile.
Ancient Builders Constructions Jobs 2021 – Project Manager (civil) Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Ancient Builders Constructions near me. Ancient Builders Constructions is now hiring for the Project Manager (civil) Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Ancient Builders Constructions . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Ancient Builders Constructions can apply for this Project Manager (civil) Vacancy position. Because Ancient Builders Constructions provides approximately AED 10,000.00 per month for the position of Project Manager (civil) Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Ancient Builders Constructions . For these best jobs in the Ancient Builders Constructions department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Ancient Builders Constructions Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Ancient Builders Constructions|
|Job Profile||Project Manager (civil) Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 10,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Ancient Builders Constructions Jobs Description
Plan, organize, and participate in implementing building upgrades as part of energy performance contracting projects.
· Define project scope and perform project estimates.
· Ensure project estimates are accurate and the project scope is executable within the budget.
· Assist the sales team with sales strategies and presentations.
· Prepare technical site visit and progress update reports.
· Coordination and oversee subcontractor project execution.
· Prepare project implementation schedules.
· Communicate project, subcontractor, and package updates to engineering team and management.
· Plan and oversee startup, testing and commissioning functions.
· Schedule and plan subcontractor site visits and data collection
· Review subcontractor BOQs and invoices for accuracy and completion
· Verify subcontractor completed works are in line with contract requirements.
· Prepare project and installation cost estimates.
· Create project commissioning plans and system specific templates and tests for subcontractor testing · Create project organization charts and contact lists.
· Coordinate with clients on project documentation, health and safety requirements and subcontractor compliance
· Perform risk assessment and lock-out, tag-out requirements.
· Review submitted consultant and contractor proposals and submissions.
· Provide constant communication and project progress reports to clients and management team.
· Oversee various project consultants, contractors and internal staff during design, specification, bid, installation, and management phases.
· Create project RFPs based on project requirements and float them for tender and bidding in the market.
· Manage approvals, completion of work and payment of project consultants and contractors.
· Make site visits to verify and confirm project equipment performance and operation.
· Work directly with client, client staff, facilities management team and client appointed personnel to communicate, train and maintain new and existing energy equipment in the project.
· Research and identify industry and market best practices and techniques to implement into projects.
· Identify latest technology, tools, processes, and practices to help teams and clients deliver more efficiently.
· Support growth and strength of the company culture and structure to ensure a happy, collaborative, open and enjoyable company.
· Maintain organized project files and information for reporting to client, invoicing and company performance in company standards and format.
· Attending regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
· Monitor project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution.
· Coordinate with the energy and engineering design team on all aspects of the design.
· Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
· Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
· Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities’ regulations.
· Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
· Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
· Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
· Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
· Establish and monitor program and project controls KPI’s.
· Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From AED10,000.00 per month
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability