Armenian Embassy Jobs – Apply For Security Officer Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At Armenian Embassy . Armenian Embassy Careers. Security Officer Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Armenian Embassy Careers Portal. Armenian Embassy Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Armenian Embassy Jobs Near Me. Armenian Embassy Recruitment 2021. Check Abu Dhabi Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Armenian Embassy , you can apply for Armenian Embassy jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Armenian Embassy career opportunity are provided in the next section. Armenian Embassy is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Armenian Embassy that match your profile.
Armenian Embassy Jobs 2021 – Security Officer Vacancy In Abu Dhabi
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Armenian Embassy near me. Armenian Embassy is now hiring for the Security Officer Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Armenian Embassy . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Armenian Embassy can apply for this Security Officer Vacancy position. Because Armenian Embassy provides approximately AED 2,551.00 per month for the position of Security Officer Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Armenian Embassy . For these best jobs in the Armenian Embassy department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Armenian Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Armenian Embassy|
|Job Profile||Security Officer Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 2,551.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Armenian Embassy Jobs Description
Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability