Baker Hughes Jobs – Apply For Training Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Baker Hughes . Baker Hughes Careers. Training Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Baker Hughes Careers Portal. Baker Hughes Jobs In Dubai. Baker Hughes Jobs Near Me. Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Baker Hughes , you can apply for Baker Hughes jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Baker Hughes career opportunity are provided in the next section. Baker Hughes is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Baker Hughes that match your profile.
Baker Hughes Jobs 2021 – Training Manager Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Baker Hughes near me. Baker Hughes is now hiring for the Training Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Baker Hughes . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Baker Hughes can apply for this Training Manager Vacancy position. Because Baker Hughes provides approximately AED 200,000 per year for the position of Training Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Baker Hughes . For these best jobs in the Baker Hughes department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Baker Hughes Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Baker Hughes|
|Job Profile||Training Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 200,000 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Baker Hughes Jobs Description
Lead Trainer – Tubular Running Services (TRS)
Are you passionate in providing technical training in world class equipment and technologies?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We run conductors, casing and tubing offshore and onshore, to ensure well integrity of all tubular running in the hole on the rig.
Partner with the best
The role is responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform training for field services and maintenance activities for Tubular Running Services.
As a Lead Trainer – Tubular Running Services (TRS), you will be responsible for:
- Training for all field services related activities for both employees and customers, including delivering product, systems and process trainings.
- Reviewing and updating training content and curriculum for TRS classes
- Reviewing and updating qualifications framework for TRS both field and maintenance competencies
- Review and update career paths and training plans for field and maintenance populations.
- Providing ongoing support to ensure the standard and quality of field service execution
- Communicating across the organization – Presenting to senior leaders
- Handling project techniques – Project process requires choosing right approaches.
- Handling diverse audiences in different regions
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s or technical diploma.
- Have 3+ years of experience in Training (desirable)
- Be familiar with Baker Hughes TRS Equipment, Software, Processes, Procedures (desirable)
- Be fluent in English, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be fluent in Arabic or Spanish
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.