BBD Education Jobs – Apply For Admissions/Registrar Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At BBD Education . BBD Education Careers. Admissions/Registrar Vacancy Employment Opportunity at BBD Education Careers Portal. BBD Education Jobs In Dubai. BBD Education Jobs Near Me. BBD Education Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with BBD Education , you can apply for BBD Education jobs with the help of our website. Details of the BBD Education career opportunity are provided in the next section. BBD Education is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at BBD Education that match your profile.
BBD Education Jobs 2021 – Admissions/Registrar Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at BBD Education near me. BBD Education is now hiring for the Admissions/Registrar Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at BBD Education . Candidates interested in taking jobs at BBD Education can apply for this Admissions/Registrar Vacancy position. Because BBD Education provides approximately AED 61,451 per year for the position of Admissions/Registrar Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at BBD Education . For these best jobs in the BBD Education department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
BBD Education Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||BBD Education|
|Job Profile||Admissions/Registrar Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 61,451 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
BBD Education Jobs Description
Country / region
Initial contract length
Monthly Salary and Package
- 2 years experience in a similar administrative role, education setting preferred
- Excellent English and outstanding interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
- Answer phone calls.
- Manage clients’ enquiries through phone and mail.
- Lead school tours for visiting parents.
- Follow up on leads created by the Marketing Department
- Able to manage secretarial tasks (letters drafting, mails handling, files organizing)
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability