Blue Bahar Engineering Jobs – Apply For Accountant Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Blue Bahar Engineering . Blue Bahar Engineering Careers. Accountant Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Blue Bahar Engineering Careers Portal. Blue Bahar Engineering Jobs In Dubai. Blue Bahar Engineering Jobs Near Me. Blue Bahar Engineering Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Blue Bahar Engineering , you can apply for Blue Bahar Engineering jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Blue Bahar Engineering career opportunity are provided in the next section. Blue Bahar Engineering is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Blue Bahar Engineering that match your profile.
Blue Bahar Engineering Jobs 2021 – Accountant Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Blue Bahar Engineering near me. Blue Bahar Engineering is now hiring for the Accountant Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Blue Bahar Engineering . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Blue Bahar Engineering can apply for this Accountant Vacancy position. Because Blue Bahar Engineering provides approximately AED 3,534 Per Month for the position of Accountant Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Blue Bahar Engineering . For these best jobs in the Blue Bahar Engineering department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Blue Bahar Engineering Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Blue Bahar Engineering|
|Job Profile||Accountant Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 3,534 Per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Blue Bahar Engineering Jobs Description
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity, and cash flows of our business.
- Booking Journal into Accounting system.
- Conduct a month-end and year-end close process.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize account information.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- At least 3-4 years of work experience as an Accountant.
- End to end accounting process, from data entry in the accounting system to finalization.
- Verifying Accounts manually.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Booking Journal, Monthly Closing, General Accounting and Financing, and basic bookkeeping knowledge is essential.
- Dealing with employee’s out of pocket expenses, business trip settlement.
- Corporate credit card transaction monitoring and analysis.
- Monthly and quarterly closing.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- B.COM degree holder
- Proven working experience as an accountant in a construction field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Must be available to join immediately
- Company: Blue Bahar Engineering
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education Level: Bachelor
- Experience: 3 Years
- Job Type: Accountant