BOEING Jobs – Apply For Senior Regulatory Affairs Strategies Engineer Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At BOEING . BOEING Careers. Senior Regulatory Affairs Strategies Engineer Vacancy Employment Opportunity at BOEING Careers Portal. BOEING Jobs In Dubai. BOEING Jobs Near Me. BOEING Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with BOEING , you can apply for BOEING jobs with the help of our website. Details of the BOEING career opportunity are provided in the next section. BOEING is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at BOEING that match your profile.
BOEING Jobs 2021 – Senior Regulatory Affairs Strategies Engineer Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at BOEING near me. BOEING is now hiring for the Senior Regulatory Affairs Strategies Engineer Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at BOEING . Candidates interested in taking jobs at BOEING can apply for this Senior Regulatory Affairs Strategies Engineer Vacancy position. Because BOEING provides approximately AED 3,939 Per Month for the position of Senior Regulatory Affairs Strategies Engineer Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at BOEING . For these best jobs in the BOEING department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
BOEING Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||BOEING|
|Job Profile||Senior Regulatory Affairs Strategies Engineer Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 3,939 Per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
BOEING Jobs Description
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Based out of Dubai, the Senior Regulatory Affairs Strategies Engineer will support the Boeing Product & Services Safety organization as a technical liaison between Boeing internal teams and the regional regulatory agencies, regional customers, various industry and trade organizations in the Middle East and Africa region. The individual will play a vital role in developing, maintaining and enhancing these key regional relationships. Candidates will promote the efforts for rule making, regulatory issues management and other key aspects.
The position supports Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Boeing Global Services (BGS) and Boeing Defense and Space (BDS) engineering in the Boeing International – Dubai office and has responsibility for representing interests of these businesses on technical and regulatory issues and policies.
The position has responsibility for representing Boeing Product & Services Safety activity on regulatory items at the working level and at the leadership level as required throughout their Middle East and Africa region. The position is responsible for the execution of key regulatory support & objectives to meet Boeing’s business goals and objectives.
Lead the effort to provide insight on regulatory policies in the region by:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with regional regulatory stakeholders, airline customers and industry teams such as ICAO/IATA/ACAO/AFRAA, while providing industry expertise and support on behalf of the Boeing Company. This requires interaction with the numerous external organizations, along with other internationally based Boeing employees.
- Knowing and understanding ongoing technical and regulatory developments of significance to the company and keeping company leaders abreast of those developments
- Helping to provide quantitative and qualitative inputs to rulemaking consultations.
- Representing the priorities and needs of BCA, BGS, and BDS engineering to Boeing International personnel and aviation-related organizations located in the Middle East and Africa
- Supporting engineering personnel when help is needed in the Middle East and Africa region.
- Leading the gathering, synthesizing and providing feedback on business intelligence, regional dynamics and trends regarding regulatory developments in the region.
- Partner with BCA Regulatory Issues Management team, on furthering the industries mission on maturing regulations in the aviation industry, leading to improved safety of the flying public and the efficiency of the fleet.
- Monitor and respond to technical developments including safety, and regulatory issues, including coordinating and developing impact assessments for regulatory policy changes.
- Occasionally represent Boeing on technical committees and at conferences or events in the region.
- Provide critical support to day-to-day Boeing Commercial Airplanes operations and is responsible for coordinating ongoing technical, safety, and regulatory developments of significance to the company with/across the appropriate Boeing teams.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- The candidate must have a record of technical accomplishment, experience in regulatory related departments, working with airlines, regulators and/or FAA regulations, Safety processes, or policy development.
- Fluency in English. Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills is necessary.
- Candidate must be able to travel 25-40% of the time. Regional travel will be necessary along with occasional travel to the United States.
- Self-motivated, able to work under consultative direction, has excellent people skills and the initiative to bring projects to completion. Has the ability to negotiate, build consensus, and deliver results as the role requires significant interaction with government personnel.
- Experience influencing and building strong relationships with stakeholders and partnerships.
Desired Qualifications (Preferred Skills & Experience):
- Leads and works well with diverse group of people.
- Strong demonstrated experience working in a regulatory authority is a plus.
- Fluency in French or Arabic (desired but not required).
- Must be willing to stretch beyond their experience base and lead where process definition may not exist or is unclear.
- Commercial aircraft design and/or analysis experience.
Typical Education and Work Experience:
- A technical Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited engineering course of study and a minimum of 10 years plus of relevant work experience. (A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in an engineering, mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidates ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities.