Cleveland Clinic Jobs – Apply For Perfusionist Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At Cleveland Clinic . Cleveland Clinic Careers. Perfusionist Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Cleveland Clinic Careers Portal. Cleveland Clinic Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Cleveland Clinic Jobs Near Me. Cleveland Clinic Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Cleveland Clinic , you can apply for Cleveland Clinic jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Cleveland Clinic career opportunity are provided in the next section. Cleveland Clinic is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Cleveland Clinic that match your profile.
Cleveland Clinic Jobs 2021 – Perfusionist Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Cleveland Clinic near me. Cleveland Clinic is now hiring for the Perfusionist Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Cleveland Clinic . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Cleveland Clinic can apply for this Perfusionist Vacancy position. Because Cleveland Clinic provides approximately AED 51,400 a Monthly for the position of Perfusionist Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Cleveland Clinic . For these best jobs in the Cleveland Clinic department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Cleveland Clinic Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Cleveland Clinic|
|Job Profile||Perfusionist Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 51,400 a Monthly|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Cleveland Clinic Jobs Description
(JOB ID: 775)
This position is responsible for assembling and disassembling and operating heart/lung machines and providing total patient support during cardiopulmonary bypass.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assembles and operates the heart/lung machine within the safe scope of established clinical practice
– Manages patient parameters within the accepted safe ranges of established clinical practice
– Sets-up and operates all available perfusion devices
– Supports organ transplant procedures and new surgical procedures
– Assists in research, animal testing and product evaluation
– Maintains on-call responsibilities and operating room coverage
– Performs department functions such as laboratory coverage, stock of supplies and equipment maintenance
– Provides total patient support during cardiopulmonary bypass
– Performs patient charting
– Minimum of two (2) years experience as a perfusionist is required
– Strong organizational skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Ability to speak and write in English is required
– Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
– Bachelor’s degree in a science subject plus a post graduate diploma/certificate in Perfusion is required
– Current national license is required
– Registration with the society of Perfusionist of Great Britain and Ireland or the European Board of Cardiovascular Perfusionion is required
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability