Clifford Chance Jobs – Apply For Senior Associate Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Clifford Chance . Clifford Chance Careers. Senior Associate Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Clifford Chance Careers Portal. Clifford Chance Jobs In Dubai. Clifford Chance Jobs Near Me. Clifford Chance Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Clifford Chance , you can apply for Clifford Chance jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Clifford Chance career opportunity are provided in the next section. Clifford Chance is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Clifford Chance that match your profile.
Clifford Chance Jobs 2021 – Senior Associate Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Clifford Chance near me. Clifford Chance is now hiring for the Senior Associate Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Clifford Chance . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Clifford Chance can apply for this Senior Associate Vacancy position. Because Clifford Chance provides approximately AED 11,901 Per Month for the position of Senior Associate Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Clifford Chance . For these best jobs in the Clifford Chance department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Clifford Chance Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Clifford Chance|
|Job Profile||Senior Associate Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 11,901 Per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Clifford Chance Jobs Description
Summary: Clifford Chance is one of the world’s leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution. Clifford Chance has 33 offices in 23 countries and over 3,300 legal advisers.
Our office in Dubai offers a full service which is completely integrated with, and supported by, our global network. We advise clients on major transactions in the Middle East and beyond. Our clients include public and private corporations, investment banks and financial institutions, governments and international bodies. Our lawyers specialise in providing a seamless integrated service.
We have the market-leading M&A and ECM practice in the Middle East and can offer our lawyers the chance to develop their careers through advising on the pre-eminent M&A and ECM transactions in the region.
” Premier practice with exceptional expertise in major M&A deals across the region. Represents clients from a broad range of sectors including food and beverages, aviation and financial services, and has played a key role in several major regional bank mergers and acquisitions of late. Has considerable experience acting for international financial institutions, major corporations and sovereign wealth funds. Much admired by the market for its seamless interdisciplinary approach and cross-border depth, with the capacity to work alongside the firm’s other departments and offices with ease.” Chambers Global 2021
“First-class firm with an impressive portfolio of big-ticket M&A deals across the region.” Chambers Global 2017: Corporate/M&A, High End Cross Border, UAE – Band 1
The Group: Having established a presence in the Middle east over 40 years ago, we have an excellent understanding of the business and legal environment in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and the wider Middle East and offer applied expertise based on our involvement in headline transactions. We have extensive M&A and ECM experience in the region.
We apply our significant regional, European and international experience to a broad range of corporate, regulatory and commercial activities including mergers, acquisitions and disposals (both public and private), joint ventures, corporate restructurings and ECM.
- Clifford Chance is the number 1 Law Firm in the Chambers Global Top 30 and has more Tier 1 rankings in the Global-wide tables than any other firm.
- We have long been recognized in directories, awards and by our peers as having the leading M&A and ECM practices in the region.
- Our work on the most complex and innovative deals has helped further cement our reputation and has established our team as the clear market leader. You will work on leading deals for top tier clients in a dynamic and fast-growing market. The range, calibre and international scope of our deal flow is unrivalled. For instance, we have recently advised on the following key transactions:
- Public Investment Fund (PIF), Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund, PIF and SABIC on the USD 69.1 billion sale of PIF’s 70% shareholding in SABIC to Saudi Aramco, the largest ever M&A deal in Saudi Arabia.
- National Commercial Bank on their acquisition of Samba Financial Group, creating a Saudi Arabian banking giant with US$223 billion in assets
- Al Khaliji Commercial Bank on its merger with Masraf Al Rayan, the first ever public company statutory merger in Qatar
- Aldar Properties on its US$1 billion acquisition of real estate assets from TDIC, one of the largest real estate acquisitions in the history of the UAE
- QNB Group on its US$2.5 billion acquisition of National Société Générale Bank (Egypt
- Abu Dhabi National Energy Company (Taqa) in connection with the US$54 billion transaction with its majority shareholder, Abu Dhabi Power Corporation (AD Power)
- Port & Free Zone World FZE (‘PFZW’), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai World, on its US$2.7 billion cash offer for DP World PLC
- Advising the largest shareholder of Oman International Bank SAOG in the merger into it of HSBC’s banking operations in Oman – with assets of approximately US$5.7 billion it became the Sultanate of Oman’s second-largest bank
- CVC Capital Partners on the acquisition of D-Marin’s businesses in Turkey, Greece, Croatia and the UAE
- AXA on the sale of its entire Middle East insurance business to Gulf Insurance Group
- ACWA Power on its multi-billion dollar proposed IPO and listing on the Saudi Stock Exchange
- The underwriters on the proposed IPO and listing of Yahsat, a Mubadala group company, on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
- We are committed to working with clients as integrated team members – which means that, from day one, our lawyers have hands-on client contact.
- We are proud of our reputation for being a friendly, supportive, meritocratic and diverse group and reinforce this with regular social events – both ad hoc and organized.
- We run a sophisticated global training programme including local monthly courses run by The Academy.
- Our remuneration package is one of the most attractive in the market.
Key Responsibilties: You will be given the chance to handle a variety of work, including public and private M&A, and ECM transactions across the Middle East.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for and manage transactions. This means that you will develop outstanding transactional and organisational skills as well as developing superb technical abilities.
- You will work closely with clients and other lawyers; and mentor junior associates.
Skills & Experience: Proven track record of acting or leading on M&A and ECM transactions.
- All candidates should be fluent in English and will have previous experience working in a “Magic Circle” or top tier international law firm. Fluency in Arabic language would be valued but it is not a prerequisite.
- In all cases, candidates should have first class legal ability coupled with a practical commercial approach; excellent drafting, analytical and communication skills; and enjoy being part of a friendly outgoing team. You must also have exceptional results throughout your academic history.
Selection for recruitment is undertaken irrespective of race, gender, colour, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, marital status, or disability. This assumes that all applicants are fit and able to undertake the job.
Selection decisions, and the reasons for those decisions, are evidenced in writing at each stage of the selection process.
Competency based selection criteria and, where appropriate, technical skills tests are in place to measure an individual’s ability for the competent, safe and effective performance of a job.
Training and guidance in administering equal opportunities is provided to all those involved in recruitment, selection and dealing with the public.
**Please note Agencies are not being instructed on this role, any applications submitted via Agencies or speculative CVs received will be treated as a direct application.