Deloitte Jobs – Apply For Quality & Risk Management Administrator Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Deloitte . Deloitte Careers. Quality & Risk Management Administrator Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Deloitte Careers Portal. Deloitte Jobs In Dubai. Deloitte Jobs Near Me. Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Deloitte , you can apply for Deloitte jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Deloitte career opportunity are provided in the next section. Deloitte is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Deloitte that match your profile.
Deloitte Jobs 2021 – Quality & Risk Management Administrator Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Deloitte near me. Deloitte is now hiring for the Quality & Risk Management Administrator Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Deloitte . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Deloitte can apply for this Quality & Risk Management Administrator Vacancy position. Because Deloitte provides approximately AED 14,708 per month for the position of Quality & Risk Management Administrator Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Deloitte . For these best jobs in the Deloitte department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Deloitte Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Deloitte|
|Job Profile||Quality & Risk Management Administrator Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 14,708 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Deloitte Jobs Description
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory Services with Deloitte Professional Services (DIFC) Limited will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients’ advantage. Our FAS practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle. With such a wealth of specializations, you will have the opportunity to pick the one most suited to you.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as an Assistant within Quality & Risk Management, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Liaising with practitioners across the business units and jurisdictions to assist with the Financial Advisory risk policies and procedures as well as supporting practitioners on engagement risk management, leading on ad hoc projects and occasional training
- The QRM team has regular exposure to the most senior levels of the Financial Advisory team, including high visibility among the senior partners of the business. The QRM team support all Financial Advisory practitioners and therefore occasional travel is essential where possible
- File monitoring and support to QRM team on engagement file testing and ongoing monitoring
- Support to practitioners regarding engagement take on and policy compliance
- Support to practitioners regarding engagement file management and archiving as well as template queries, including database management
- Tracking/monitoring of training for all staff, including delivering risk training to new joiners
- Ad hoc project work as and when it arises on QRM initiatives
- General support to the QRM team
- Working within an environment where requirements change frequently and therefore this role is also likely to change and expand with time
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Minimum 1-2 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or any related field
- Professional appearance and manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- File management skills
- Experience of working within financial services / professional environment
- Ability to exercise appropriate level of judgement
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure with a flexible approach
- Demonstrates an understanding of financial, regulatory, compliance and risk matters
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills – ability to work with staff cross the different business units and across different grades
- Good level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willingness for further training and building knowledge as the role progresses
- Fluent English, Arabic desirable but not essential