Emirates Post UAE Jobs – Apply For Data Analyst Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Emirates Post. Emirates Post Careers. Data Analyst Employment Opportunity at Emirates Post Careers Portal. Emirates Post Jobs In Dubai.Emirates Post Jobs Near Me. Emirates Post Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Emirates Post, you can apply for Emirates Post jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Emirates Post career opportunity are provided in the next section. Emirates Post is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Emirates Post that match your profile.
Emirates Post UAE Jobs 2021 – Data Analyst Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Emirates Post near me. Emirates Post is now hiring for the Data Analyst position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Emirates Post. Candidates interested in taking jobs at Emirates Post can apply for this Data Analyst position. Because Emirates Post provides approximately AED 5,000 per month for the position of Data Analyst.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Emirates Post. For these best jobs in the Emirates Post department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Emirates Post UAE Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Emirates Post|
|Job Profile||Data Analyst|
|Salary||AED 5,000 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Emirates Post UAE Jobs Description
Conducting data analysis to assist in analysing quality results, reviewing process gaps and suggesting improvements and support in forecasting the process improvement & financial results.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Compliance with the laws and regulations stipulated in the system of labour policies and administrative regulations (Attendance, Absence, Career commitment).
- Implements strategic pricing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Manage multiple master data files from multiple source systems for immediate availability and analysis at IBU product, customer, tariff and traffic lane level
- Develop management reports and analysis from multiple source systems to support management decision making and monitor revenue generation & growth
- Support the data integrity and data warehouse – to improve revenue & cost analysis
- Examine data to support reducing cost and maximise profitability.
- Understand and execute cost consideration to support designing new tariffs.
- Analysing market trend and competitor comparison analysis
- Manage KPI’s and analyse the performance of the overall teams finding out the reasons for fluctuation in KPI’s such as deliveries, processing, etc.
- Compile and analyse statistical data, historic, current & forecasted where available.
- Use knowledge of quantitative methodologies to provide analytical support for departmental projects project design and the development of yearly revenue & cost budget.
- Monitor, report, analyse the quality and performance parameters and take feedback from team for low or non- performance and provide corrective/preventive actions and follow-up till resolved.
- Works closely with IBU team and other department’s teams involved data integrity process improvement projects and enhancing the processes to make them more efficient and automated, where applicable.
Forecasts and Models
- Prepare reports that show a range of forecasts to assist decision- makers with setting and modifying processes, procedures and quality results.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations to provide market and consumer insights to marketing and sales departments.
- Analyses external and internal customer data using database queries, spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics, statistical analysis tools, and campaign software tools.
- Perform any other responsibilities relating to this job request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration, MIS & IT Knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience working as an analyst with the ability to compile, present and interpret financial and statistical information from multiple sources to facilitate decision-making.
Job Specific Skills (Technical Competencies):
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs especially in Excel
- Knowledge in Oracle software and accounting system related subject matter.
- Good understanding of the International products, market environment
- Identify key issues and develop solutions and drive data-based decisions.
- Excellent strategic project planning skills