eResolute Executive Assistant to CEO Jobs – eResolute Vacancies In Dubai. Jobs At eResolute. eResolute Careers. Executive Assistant to CEO Vacancy Employment Opportunity at eResolute Careers Portal. eResolute Jobs In Dubai. eResolute Jobs Near Me. eResolute Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with eResolute, you can apply for eResolute jobs with the help of our website. Details of the eResolute career opportunity are provided in the next section. eResolute is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at eResolute that match your profile.
eResolute Executive Assistant to CEO Jobs 2021 – Apply For Executive Assistant to CEO Careers In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at eResolute near me. eResolute is now hiring for the Executive Assistant to CEO Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at eResolute. Candidates interested in taking jobs at eResolute can apply for this Executive Assistant to CEO position. Because eResolute provides approximately around 4,000 AED per month for the position of Executive Assistant to CEO Vacancy.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at eResolute . For these best jobs in the eResolute department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
eResolute Executive Assistant to CEO Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||eResolute|
|Job Profile||Executive Assistant to CEO Vacancy|
|Salary||around 4,000 AED per month|
|Job Location||Dubai Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
eResolute Executive Assistant to CEO Jobs Description
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED4,000.00 per month