Expo 2020 Manager Zone Operations Jobs – Expo 2020 Vacancies In Dubai. Jobs At Expo 2020. Expo 2020 Careers. Manager Zone Operations Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Expo 2020 Careers Portal. Expo 2020 Jobs In Dubai. Expo 2020 Jobs Near Me. Expo 2020 Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Expo 2020, you can apply for Expo 2020 jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Expo 2020 career opportunity are provided in the next section. Expo 2020 is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Expo 2020 that match your profile.
Expo 2020 Manager Zone Operations Jobs 2021 – Apply For Manager Zone Operations Careers In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Expo 2020 near me. Expo 2020 is now hiring for the Manager Zone Operations Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Expo 2020. Candidates interested in taking jobs at Expo 2020 can apply for this Manager Zone Operations position. Because Expo 2020 provides approximately around 17,500 AED per month for the position of Manager Zone Operations Vacancy.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Expo 2020 . For these best jobs in the Expo 2020 department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Expo 2020 Manager Zone Operations Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Expo 2020|
|Job Profile||Manager Zone Operations Vacancy|
|Salary||around 17,500 AED per month|
|Job Location||Dubai Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Expo 2020 Manager Zone Operations Jobs Description
The role of Site Operations Management is to lead and coordinate the operations of the site in order to deliver seamless operations for Expo2020.
The purpose of the Zone Operations Manager (ZOM) is to contribute to the operational readiness and delivery of a particular area within the Expo2020 Site. This role will be expected to work with a number of internal business functions, departments and external partners to ensure the delivery of an exceptional Expo2020.
- Work with the Head of Zone to refine and integrate the operating plans, procedures and associated documentation for a particular Zone;
- Lead the co-ordination and integration of external stakeholder operations into the Expo Zone and Venue Operating Plans. Engage and coordinate Zone stakeholders (International Participants, Real Estate & Delivery, Expo2020 Internal Functions and Departments) in detailed operational planning to ensure Zone plans and teams are seamlessly integrated;
- Work with the Operations Support, Real Estate and Delivery, Landlord, and Health and Safety teams to support and lead the transition from construction to operations; including assisting in the development of the Integrated Delivery Schedule (IDS);
- Operate as the Zone Operations Manager, with responsibility and accountability for all operations within a designated area (Sector) of the site;
– Liaise with external partners including Dubai Ambulance (DCAS), Dubai Police, and Dubai Civil Defense (DCD – fire services) in daily operations;
- Management and escalation (as required) of all cross functional issues and incidents within the designated Sector of the Site.
6+ years’ experience in a similar role working on a previous major event program or leisure attraction with specific experience related to Site Operations Management and operational delivery, as well as:
- A bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Program or project manager experience supporting large complex projects;
- Knowledge across all key event operational functions, understanding the Site Operations Management dependencies with other operational departments;
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural organization, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) region desirable;
- Experience in enhancing/developing teams to quickly mobilize them ready for operations;
- Ability to quickly build rapport and develop a network across Expo 2020 teams and key external stakeholders.