Farah Experiences Jobs – Apply For Administrative Executive Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At Farah Experiences . Farah Experiences Careers. Administrative Executive Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Farah Experiences Careers Portal. Farah Experiences Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Farah Experiences Jobs Near Me. Farah Experiences Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Farah Experiences , you can apply for Farah Experiences jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Farah Experiences career opportunity are provided in the next section. Farah Experiences is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Farah Experiences that match your profile.
Farah Experiences Jobs 2021 – Administrative Executive Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Farah Experiences near me. Farah Experiences is now hiring for the Administrative Executive Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Farah Experiences . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Farah Experiences can apply for this Administrative Executive Vacancy position. Because Farah Experiences provides approximately AED 6,000 per month for the position of Administrative Executive Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Farah Experiences . For these best jobs in the Farah Experiences department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Farah Experiences Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Farah Experiences|
|Job Profile||Administrative Executive Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,000 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Farah Experiences Jobs Description
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
This role will be responsible for assisting and providing administrative support to the General Manager ensuring the smooth running of the department. You will be reporting to the General Manager. Your job role will also include:
- Providing executive support to GM, managing personal and professional agenda
- Preparing all documents and materials necessary for all committee and Board of Directors meetings
- Preparing all presentations for monthly meetings,
- Ensuring smooth running of the daily administrative activities, keeping updated records of in-coming & out-going correspondence, information flow
- Scheduled appointments and maintained calendars, arranged conference rooms and facilities for meetings
- Providing all travel coordination (international/domestic) support
- Providing exceptional and timely colleagues and customers service primarily through telephone, email, personal interaction, calendars, schedules, invites and document control
- Maintaining conference rooms calendar, scheduling site visit and arrange hospitality
- Assisting colleagues administratively typing letters, memos, and reports
- Coordinating with internal and assets’ stakeholders
- Developing comprehensive monthly performance report
- Coordinating orientation for all new employees
- Ordering and distributing office supplies
- Prepare/coordinate and maintain budget and procurement documentation
QualificationsTo be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Diploma /certificate in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 year administrative or support experience
- Calendar management & Travel coordination
- Meticulous organizational & Project management skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Budget management
- Good written and verbal communication
- Office technology including MS Office & Oracle
- Act as primary contact for Board of Directors, senior management, working closely with executive team to organize schedules facilities and agendas for corporate meetings
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability