Fitbit Jobs – Apply For Sales Account Manager, Middle East and Africa, Fitbit Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Fitbit . Fitbit Careers. Sales Account Manager, Middle East and Africa, Fitbit Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Fitbit Careers Portal. Fitbit Jobs In Dubai. Fitbit Jobs Near Me. Fitbit Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Fitbit , you can apply for Fitbit jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Fitbit career opportunity are provided in the next section. Fitbit is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Fitbit that match your profile.
Fitbit Jobs 2021 – Sales Account Manager, Middle East and Africa, Fitbit Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Fitbit near me. Fitbit is now hiring for the Sales Account Manager, Middle East and Africa, Fitbit Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Fitbit . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Fitbit can apply for this Sales Account Manager, Middle East and Africa, Fitbit Vacancy position. Because Fitbit provides approximately AED 31,779 per year for the position of Sales Account Manager, Middle East and Africa, Fitbit Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Fitbit . For these best jobs in the Fitbit department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Fitbit Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Fitbit|
|Job Profile||Sales Account Manager, Middle East and Africa, Fitbit Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 31,779 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Fitbit Jobs Description
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience managing Middle East & Africa channel sales for a device or service business.
- Demonstrates solid presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to achieve sales, profitability, and budget goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders at the customer level and internally.
About the job
The Head of Sales, Middle East & Africa will manage all elements of the customer and distributor Sales Leadership assigned to the role such that the targets for the following areas are met or exceeded: business growth for Devices and Services in all channels across B2B and B2C markets.
Fitbit’s diverse line of innovative products of smartwatches, trackers and smart scale help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Our products deliver personalized experiences, insights and guidance through leading software and interactive tools to support our users’ health and wellness. Partnering with Google will expand our resources and global platform, and we will be able to accelerate innovation in the wearables category to scale faster, and make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Own the responsibility over business growth, which is measured as the distributor or retailer buy-in-price times the number of units purchased in US dollars
- Be accountable for the budget and deployment of Channel marketing initiatives (market development funds)
- Build detailed go to market plans for the assigned accounts and distributors, ensuring that the business goal is achievable.
- Be accountable for strategic relationships with all channel partners including Fitbit business-to-business relationships in the region with major public and private business stakeholders.
- Inform, guide and motivate all contact points in such a manner that they are enthused and clear with regards to Fitbit’s global, EMEA and local region initiatives. Complete all required reporting and communication protocols in line with the indicated frequency and depth indicated.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability