Fluke Jobs – Apply For Business Development Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Fluke . Fluke Careers. Business Development Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Fluke Careers Portal. Fluke Jobs In Dubai. Fluke Jobs Near Me. Fluke Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Fluke , you can apply for Fluke jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Fluke career opportunity are provided in the next section. Fluke is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Fluke that match your profile.
Fluke Jobs 2021 – Business Development Manager Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Fluke near me. Fluke is now hiring for the Business Development Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Fluke . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Fluke can apply for this Business Development Manager Vacancy position. Because Fluke provides approximately AED 6,881 per month for the position of Business Development Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Fluke . For these best jobs in the Fluke department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Fluke Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Fluke|
|Job Profile||Business Development Manager Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,881 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Fluke Jobs Description
The BDM reports to the Country Manager functionally and dotted line reporting to HGM Commercial Leader. The primary responsibility of the BDM is to make market and win competitively, ensuring that sales objectives from assigned product line(s) are achieved within the assigned region through a coordinated sales effort utilizing all available sales resources.
BDM’s must be market experts, help to develop new opportunities through sales enablement and have knowledge of product, technology and competitive trends to win.
Responsible for active customer presence to enable sales and (Accelix) Condition Monitoring Online growth. Maintains up to date technical, product knowledge and experience to support or close a sale, as well as to identify and close additional opportunities in cooperation with HGM FRS Sales Engineers. Work cross-functionally with Service, Product Management and R&D, to innovate and support the commercialization of (long-term) Online projects (Hardware & Software / Accelix) sales. Provide hands on training, installation and technical support to end users and supports sales enablement.
- Search, identify& qualify potential customers for CM Online Projects (Hardware and Software / Accelix), CM Project Consultants and Project Companies (who design new machine / factory projects, including CM)
- Build relationship to key decisionmakers at positively qualified potential customers for CM online Projects, CM Project Consultants and Project Companies
- Provides expertise to end users and partners at a commercial-technical product level.
- Maintains self-technical and product expertise in order to sustain effectiveness as a product specialist, understanding product application in a variety of situations, and employing comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and industry standards.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to prepare responses to proposals, produce demos, organize training and address customer-requirements.
- Assists customers in understanding how our solutions can support their systems.
- Act as an effective link between sales and product marketing, to drive market segment growth.
- Uncover and identify new product development opportunities for the long-term success of the business.
- Capture customer VOC (Voice of Customer) and feedback to BU teams.
- Together with the BU, identify the opportunity to develop growth plans.
- Work together with other functions to drive continuous improvement in the customer experience.
- Using VOC techniques, capture insight on a periodic basis and encourage dialogue to anticipate future customer’s needs; share VOC with R&D/Engineering/Product management
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues, associations and customers to share information and obtain prospects (both in and outside of Fluke and other Fortive Op Co’s)
- Provide customer training and demos to end users together with regional Sales Engineers
- Responsible for sales enablement activity in region
- May act as lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers.
- Begins to build contacts with customers by being regularly available and responsive to their interpersonal and business needs.
- Networks with the product management and engineering team to advance the needs of the customer while acting in the best interests of Fluke.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years directly related sales experience (Condition Monitoring).
- It would be highly advantageous to have worked previously for a CM Equipment Manufacturer.
- You will have experience in looking after big customers
- You are self-motivated with good communication and relationship building skills.
- You are detail oriented and a team player with profound time management skills.
- Fluent in English
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of sales targets (joint quota with Regional Sales Managers)
- Potential Account / Key Account relationship building
- Technical product and application knowledge
- Long-term new product development project management (project milestone)
Please upload your resume and motivational letter as one PDF file.
Using your first and your last name as file name.
Example: firstname.lastname.pdf. Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability