Forum Energy Technologies Jobs – Apply For Procurement Coordinator Vacancy Careers In Abu Dhabi | Jobs At Forum Energy Technologies . Forum Energy Technologies Careers. Procurement Coordinator Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Forum Energy Technologies Careers Portal. Forum Energy Technologies Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Forum Energy Technologies Jobs Near Me. Forum Energy Technologies Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Abu Dhabi Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in working with Forum Energy Technologies , you can apply for Forum Energy Technologies jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Forum Energy Technologies career opportunity are provided in the next section. Forum Energy Technologies is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Forum Energy Technologies that match your profile.
Forum Energy Technologies Jobs 2021 – Procurement Coordinator Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Forum Energy Technologies near me. Forum Energy Technologies is now hiring for the Procurement Coordinator Vacancy position for the Abu Dhabi location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Forum Energy Technologies . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Forum Energy Technologies can apply for this Procurement Coordinator Vacancy position. Because Forum Energy Technologies provides approximately AED 77,940 per year for the position of Procurement Coordinator Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Forum Energy Technologies . For these best jobs in the Forum Energy Technologies department office located in the Abu Dhabi location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Forum Energy Technologies Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Forum Energy Technologies|
|Job Profile||Procurement Coordinator Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 77,940 per year|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Forum Energy Technologies Jobs Description
- Prepare sales and inventory reports.
- Manage the continuous improvement of quality and quality performance.
- Manage shipment dates from vendors and work with sales to ensure the agreed dates on customer orders are maintained regularly.Purpose:Provide procurement and expediting support to sales & distribution for Middle East and Asia Pacific.Key Responsibilities: (Key Tasks)
- Purchase equipment and components in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets.
- Communicate with sales team any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Check stock availability with FET global manufacturing and distribution centers.
- Deliver updates and reports as and when required.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to create business savings.
- Create and maintain all vendors and item master database in NAV system.
- Review safety stock level for all products.
- Resolve any shipment discrepancies with vendors.
- Prepare certification documents from vendors and supply to sales team.
- Liaise with finance for payments and update PO’s as required.
- Set minimum order quantities with guidance from sales and management.
- Create BOM’s for Forum Drilling product lines.
- Lead capital project procurement for equipment builds in the region.
- Respond to quote enquiries from Inside Sales Representatives.
- Inventory adjustments as and when required.
- Process transfer orders between offsite locations.
- Follow Corporate Governance guidelines for PO’s.
- Answer PO queries and resolve discrepancies with invoices regarding pricing and receipts.
- Process quarterly stock reviews for distribution center.
- Process scrap transfer orders and liaise with warehouse regarding slow moving/obsolete stock.
- Send open order reports to vendors.
- Run purchase lines report and expedite all suppliers for overdue/incoming orders.
- Check and update outstanding purchase orders.
- Secondary school qualifications
- Good working knowledge of all procurement, expediting and logistics procedures
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proficient in the use of Navision
- Proficient in Microsoft packages e.g Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams
- Understanding of deadline achievements
- Team player
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focu
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability