French Embassy Jobs 2022 – Apply For Finance Controller Jobs In Abu Dhabi.Jobs At French Embassy . French Embassy Careers. Finance Controller Vacancy. Employment Opportunity at French Embassy Careers Portal At www.ae.ambafrance.org French Embassy Jobs In Abu Dhabi. French Embassy Jobs Near Me. French Embassy Recruitment 2022. UAE Government Job Vacancies 2022. Check Abu Dhabi Current Government Jobs. Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022.
If You Are Interested In Working With French Embassy , You Can Apply For French Embassy Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The French Embassy Career Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. French Embassy Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At French Embassy That Match Your Profile.
French Embassy Careers 2022 – Apply For Finance Controller Jobs In UAE
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Jobs At French Embassy Near Me. French Embassy Is Now Hiring For The Finance Controller Vacancy Position For The Abu Dhabi Location. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At French Embassy . Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At French Embassy Can Apply For This Finance Controller Vacancy Position. Because French Embassy Provides Approximately AED 16,500.00 Per Month For The Position Of Finance Controller Vacancy. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At French Embassy . For These Best Jobs In The French Embassy Department Office Located In The Abu Dhabi Location, You Need Relevant Field Qualification Experience.
French Embassy Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||French Embassy|
|Job Profile||Finance Controller Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||AED 16,500.00 Per Month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
French Embassy Jobs Description
Role of the job:
• Responsible for preparing Monthly Reporting for 2 entities
• Analysis of Profit & Loss and Balance sheet Accounts, KPI’s for TLBU & TMQ
• Liaise with external Auditor for audit and issue of unqualified audited Financial Statements for both entities.
• Preparation of the Long-Term Budget & Annual Budget for both entities
• Responsible to manage & review the insurance requirements of the entities
• Ensure adherence to all regulatory obligations: Renewal of License, Filing of Income Tax, Contract Reporting…etc
• Accounting, analysis and preparation of the monthly reporting (P&L, B/S,) for TLBU & TMQ
• Preparation, presentation and monitoring of Monthly reporting, analysis with the Management.
• Preparation of Annual Budget and LTP for TLBU & TMQ.
• Closely monitor & review of the blending fee, update Hospitality Sales Manager (Activity Based costing) working files, to ensure blending fee is in line with TLBU Budget.
• Closely monitor & review TMQ results, fixed cost and ensure all regulatory obligations are adhered on time-Income/Tax, Contract reporting .etc.
• Liaise with the Auditors for Audit & responsible for finalization of Financial statements.
• Coordinate with other Finance functions and other Internal Departments to ensure completeness of the requirements for monthly/year-end reporting, Long Term Plan, Budgeting and Audit.
• Issuing Monthly/Quarterly Recharges Debit Notes to Related entities. Track all recharges and ensure timely reporting to management.
• Ensure all IFRS rules are adhered and related contracts are updated in SLAN. Ensure proper accounting as per IFRS rules for both TLBU and TMQ.
• Replace & Support the Cost Accountant on leave or absence for Costing.
• Coordinate with Shared service center (SSC) Manila for Posting JV, making schedules, Account reconciliation, clearing and related works.
• Approve PR received in Optima for TLBU & TMQ.
• Support the management by providing accurate and timely information for decision making.
• Other Adhoc works as and when assigned including replacing of other team members on leave. Take initiative for improving processes.
• Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities
• Strict adherence and compliance towards Group QHSE policy.
- Responsible for all accounting and monthly reporting functions.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and monitoring of annual closing forecast and budget.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of audited financial statements and financial reporting
- Responsible to ensure adherence to all regulatory obligations
Education: Bachelor degree in business administration (or any relevant field) with MBA or equivalent
Knowledge: Strong understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
– Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power point is expected
– Knowledge of SAP is required.
– Strong understanding of IFRS reporting rules
– Understanding of tax and regulatory requirements in UAE/ Qatar
Skills: Strong inter-personal and communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive, able to work independently, take responsibility and accountability for assigned entities.
Experience: At least 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Finance (Mandatory in Controlling and Accounting) and preferably in Manufacturing & Trading/ Oil and Gas industries.
French Embassy UAE Jobs 2022: Age
According To The Company’s Rules And Regulations, The Candidate Must Be At At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For French Embassy Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Confirm Their Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The Ended Of This Post.
How To Apply: French Embassy Jobs Application Submit Process
- Login Or Register To The Portal Official French Embassy Job Portal.
- Click Here To Go To The French Embassy Job List Page.
- Select The Profile You Want To Apply To.
- Full The French Embassy Hiring Application With All The Details.
- Click The Submit Button. Be Careful: Before Clicking The Submit Button Be Sure To Verify All Information.
- You Are Now Able To Print The Document To Use For Future Reference.
French Embassy Jobs In Abu Dhabi – Important Link
|To Check and apply for French Embassy Jobs 2022||Click Here|
Why UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com To French Embassy Vacancy 2022
Uae.defencejobsalert.com Provides Information About French Embassy Careers 2022 From www.ae.ambafrance.org Across Many Sectors And Industries Throughout Uae.uae.defencejobsalert.com Ensures That All Jobs Are Communicated To All Of Our Visitors. We Ensure That All Job Openings Are Listed On The Website. fresher And Experienced Graduates Can Be Informed Of The Most Recent French Embassy Job Listing 2022 Across The Uae. Uae.defencejobsalert.com Is A Top Job Site For All Uae Government Job Notifications. This Page Provides The Latest Information From French Embassy .uae.defencejobsalert.com Team Makes Sure To Provide All Information And Job Listing For French Embassy On This Page. This Page Lists All Current Government Jobs Notifications From French Embassy Careers Portal.
Get A Job Alert From UAE.Defencejobsalert.Com About French Embassy Jobs 2022
Here You Can Find Details About The Exciting Opportunities For Employment For French Embassy .this Page Keeps You Informed Of The Most Recent French Embassy Notifications.to Keep Updated With The Latest News And Forthcoming Jobs For French Embassy , Make Sure To Bookmark This Page.
How To Get French Embassy Job Listing 2022 Job Alert In A Hurry In The Immediate Future?
To Know Immediately About The French Embassy Jobs 2022 That Are To Be Announced In The Near Future, You Can Subscribe To Our Uae.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert To Your Email. You Can Be Alerted Immediately About French Embassy . You Can Make A Difference In The Future By What You Do Now. At Uae.defencejobsalert.com, You Can Grow With A Wide Range Of Opportunities. Best Wishes For All Of Your Future Endeavors.