Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Jobs – Apply For Dispute Resolution Internship Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer . Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Careers. Dispute Resolution Internship Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Careers Portal. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Jobs In Dubai. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Jobs Near Me. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer , you can apply for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer career opportunity are provided in the next section. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer that match your profile.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Jobs 2021 – Dispute Resolution Internship Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer near me. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is now hiring for the Dispute Resolution Internship Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer can apply for this Dispute Resolution Internship Vacancy position. Because Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer provides approximately AED 16,775 per month for the position of Dispute Resolution Internship Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer . For these best jobs in the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer|
|Job Profile||Dispute Resolution Internship Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 16,775 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Jobs Description
We are looking for candidates to join our market leading dispute resolution practice in Dubai for six-month internships commencing in February, March, June and July 2022. Your role as a junior member of the practice will be to assist with all aspects of the department’s caseload. An internship in our dispute resolution team will expose you to a wide-range of cross-border work, including some of the most complex, challenging and interesting projects and risk management/disputes in the market.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is a major international law firm, providing business law advice of the highest quality. We want to be the law firm that clients turn to for legal advice where it matters most, wherever in the world that may be. We deliver seamless service across borders, cultures and languages, and Freshfields’ MENA practice is central to this vision. Whatever your area of expertise, this is a place where you can be yourself and really flourish.
Our focus is on risk management and the resolution of disputes for our clients. The globalisation of business has resulted in more cross-border risks and disputes requiring high quality and co-ordinated advice. The increased wealth and dynamism of Middle Eastern economies over the last decade has spurred a significant expansion in cross-border investment and trade involving countries in the region. This, in turn, led to a dramatic increase in the number of cross-border risks and disputes involving the Middle East, which in 2009 led the firm to establish a dispute resolution practice based in Dubai.
There are three pillars to our dispute resolution practice:
- Commercial disputes: commercial arbitration, investor-State dispute settlement (investment treaty arbitration), DIFC/ADGM court litigation, managing onshore local litigation across the region and risk advisory work;
- Major projects: construction arbitration, major projects structuring and contract negotiation and risk advisory work;
- Global investigations: internal investigations, regulatory investigations, risk assessment and compliance related advice and general risk advisory work (covering business ethics and integrity issues and corporate economic crime, including bribery, corruption, money laundering, sanctions, fraud, etc.).
Our firm has a pre-eminent reputation in all three areas of practice.
Outstanding undergraduate and/or postgraduate law-related qualifications
English language skills to a business standard is essential
Arabic language skills to a business standard is desirable but not essential
Work experience at a leading international law firm is desirable but not essential
A demonstrable interest in international arbitration, major projects or global investigations would be advantageous
Commitment to work in our Dubai office for a total duration of six months
- Your salary will be AED 10,500 per month
- You will be provided with accommodation in a serviced apartment in Dubai for the duration of your internship
- You will be provided with a return economy class airfare from the nearest port in your home country to Dubai at the start and end of your internship
- The Firm will also meet the costs of your residence visa, work permit and any other licenses required to work and live in Dubai
- You will accrue two days of annual leave per month to be used within your six month internship and will be provided with medical insurance for the duration of your internship
Please upload and ensure to include all of the following documents as part of your application:
- Academic transcripts
- Names of two referees (or two written references)
- Personal statement