Givaudan Jobs – Apply For Flavours Creation Assistant Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Givaudan . Givaudan Careers. Flavours Creation Assistant Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Givaudan Careers Portal. Givaudan Jobs In Dubai. Givaudan Jobs Near Me. Givaudan Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Givaudan , you can apply for Givaudan jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Givaudan career opportunity are provided in the next section. Givaudan is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Givaudan that match your profile.
Givaudan Jobs 2021 – Flavours Creation Assistant Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Givaudan near me. Givaudan is now hiring for the Flavours Creation Assistant Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Givaudan . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Givaudan can apply for this Flavours Creation Assistant Vacancy position. Because Givaudan provides approximately AED 6,353 per month for the position of Flavours Creation Assistant Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Givaudan . For these best jobs in the Givaudan department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Givaudan Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Givaudan|
|Job Profile||Flavours Creation Assistant Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,353 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Givaudan Jobs Description
A Creation Assistant with a global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrances & Beauty, and working with our Flavours Creation & Application team in the Dubai Creation Centre to focus on our exciting range of customers in the Middle East region – Your future position?
The Flavours Creation and Application (FC&A) organisation within Givaudan is at the forefront to discover and develop new creative ingredients and flavours for all kinds of food application focussing on the Beverages, Sweet Goods & Dairy, Snacks, Bakery, Savoury, Natural, and other exciting categories. We are truly a global organisation consisting of diverse experts from science, creation, application, and sensory science.
We are looking to expand our FC&A team in Dubai supporting the Middle East region and looking for a ‘Flavours Creation Assistant’ . As a member of our FC&A team, you will work with our Flavourist’s to prepare flavour samples across a number of categories like Beverages, Sweet Goods, Bakery and Snacks, and take part in flavour evaluations and testing. You will support the creation and application process according to project priorities for customers in the Middle East region.
You will manage the compounding of flavour samples, management of the creation of raw materials and sending samples to customers. You will be based in our Dubai office and report into the Technical Manager for the region, offering excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development. Please note that this is a temporary full-time role with us on an open contract working 5 days a week.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers – the big food and beverage companies – and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business to Business industry. You will work for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the Middle East region have local, regional, and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, have a passion for food technology, and a discerning palate!
In this exciting role, you will manage:
- Prepare flavour samples as requested for customer briefs, applications needs, technology performance assessment, QC standards, and physical testing.
- Be the main contact to provide flavour samples for other labs and functions within Givaudan.
- Maintain all required formula records and brief documentation in the company database software
- Maintain an updated stock of raw materials in the lab.
- Maintain a collection of flavours in the lab for immediate response to briefs and applications requests.
- Help apply flavours to food products when assigned.
- Help evaluate raw materials (including experimental ingredients), new technology, and flavours in food products and provide flavour performance feedback.
- Maintain a clean laboratory environment observing Environment, Health, and Safety guidelines and good laboratory practices in Givaudan.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us and impact your world!
Your professional profile includes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry, or Biology.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a lab, applications centre, R&D, innovation, or production facility, with a reputed company in the Flavour, Food, Beverage, Chemicals, Medical or Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Have a passion and interest in new flavours, foods, and well-developed tasting skills.
- Good knowledge of lab equipment’s and the handling of raw materials or chemicals used to perform lab functions.
- Good project management skills.
- Attractive package
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
- A creative team environment that will inspire you