Guidepoint Global Dubai Jobs – Apply For Associate, Client Service Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Guidepoint Global Dubai . Guidepoint Global Dubai Careers. Associate, Client Service Employment Opportunity at Guidepoint Global Dubai Careers Portal. Guidepoint Global Dubai Jobs In Dubai.Guidepoint Global Dubai Jobs Near Me. Guidepoint Global Dubai Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Guidepoint Global Dubai , you can apply for Guidepoint Global Dubai jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Guidepoint Global Dubai career opportunity are provided in the next section. Guidepoint Global Dubai is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Guidepoint Global Dubai that match your profile.
Guidepoint Global Dubai Jobs 2021 – Associate, Client Service Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Guidepoint Global Dubai near me. Guidepoint Global Dubai is now hiring for the Associate, Client Service position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Guidepoint Global Dubai . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Guidepoint Global Dubai can apply for this Associate, Client Service position. Because Guidepoint Global Dubai provides approximately AED 14,500 per month for the position of Associate, Client Service.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Guidepoint Global Dubai . For these best jobs in the Guidepoint Global Dubai department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Guidepoint Global Dubai Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Guidepoint Global Dubai|
|Job Profile||Associate, Client Service|
|Salary||AED 14,500 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Guidepoint Global Dubai Jobs Description
Guidepoint Is A Leading Expert Network Firm Serving Some Of The World’s Largest MNC Corporations, Consulting Firms, Investment Funds, And Government Bodies. We Are Currently Making Great Strides To Expand Our Business Across The Middle East, North Africa & Turkey, And We Are Investing In Growing Our Dubai-Based Teams Based At Our Offices In The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Guidepoint Gives Investors, Consultants, And Professionals Of All Backgrounds The Intelligence They Need To Clarify The Uncertain And Assuredly Take Important Decisions With Ultimate Confidence Via Insight And Knowledge Gained From Vetted Industry & Subject-Matter Experts.
Our Specialized Consultants And Advisors Can Answer The Toughest And Most Pressing Business Questions – And Connections Can Be Organized In As Little As 1-2 Days.
The Client Service Team Is The Backbone Of Guidepoint’s Success. The Team Is Responsible For Efficiently Delivering Guidepoint’s Services To Our Clients Around The World. We Work Hard To Understand Each Client’s Unique Business Questions And Help Them Gain The Critical Insights They Need To Stay Informed And Make Better, Faster Business Decisions.
As An Associate On The Client Service Team You Will Focus On Making The Right Connections Between Our Clients And Advisors Across A Wide Range Of Industries. Your Role Will Focus On Researching Industries Relevant To Client Project Requests And Recruiting Elite Industry & Subject-Matter Experts Into Our Network To Ensure The Right Connection Is Made.
- Utilize The Phone, Online & Offline Resources, And Other Methods Of Outreach To Recruit New Advisors To Join The Guidepoint Network By Effectively Communicating Why Their Expertise Is A Good Match For The Specific Project You’re Working On.
- Review And Analyze Client Research Requests And Use A Range Of Resources To Identify The Most Relevant Subject Matter Experts Across Geographies, Industries, And Topics For Each Project.
- Screen Experts For Their Suitability For Specific Client Projects & Create Professional Profiles For Client Consideration
- Operate With A Teamwork Mentality That Leads To Building And Maintaining Strong Relationships With Other Guidepoint Employees, Offices, And Advisors.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree With High Level Of Academic Achievements
- Young Professional With First Working Experience
- Strong Team Player With Entrepreneurial Mindset And Can-Do Attitude
- Pro-Active And Results-Oriented Work Style With Professional Conduct
- Outgoing Personality With The Ability To Speak With People At All Professional Levels
- Strong Communication Skills And Excellent English Is Essential; In Addition, Knowledge Of Any Other Language(S) Is Highly Desirable
- Intellectual Curiosity And Desire To Learn
- Effective Time Management And Organizational Skills
- Ability To Work In A Very Fast-Paced Entrepreneurial Environment
- Prior Experience In Executive Search, Market/Business Research Or Management Consulting Is A Plus
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive Compensation
- Top Notch International Private Medical Coverage.
- Fun, Entrepreneurial Work Environment With Like-Minded & Compelling Coworkers.
- Buddy Program As Support During The Onboarding Process
- Cozy And Catered Office Environment
- Team Outings, Event Participation
- An Open Mind For What Else You Might Recommend
Guidepoint, A Leading Expert Network Firm, Connects Clients With Vetted Subject Matter Experts—Advisors—From Their Global Professional Network. Guidepoint Clients Leverage The Insights And Perspectives Shared By Advisors To Stay Informed And Make Better Business Decisions. Its Slate Of Services, Including Phone Consultations, Surveys, Events And Proprietary Data Insights Products, Help Professionals To Gain Comprehensive Understanding Of A Topic Before Making Strategic Or Investment Decisions. Guidepoint’s Multinational Client List Includes 9 Of The Top 10 Consulting Firms And Some Of The Largest Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms & Fortune-Ranked Public Companies. For More Information, Visit Www.Guidepoint.Com