Harvard Logistics Jobs – Apply For Sales Manager Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Harvard Logistics . Harvard Logistics Careers. Sales Manager Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Harvard Logistics Careers Portal. Harvard Logistics Jobs In Dubai. Harvard Logistics Jobs Near Me. Harvard Logistics Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Harvard Logistics , you can apply for Harvard Logistics jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Harvard Logistics career opportunity are provided in the next section. Harvard Logistics is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Harvard Logistics that match your profile.
Harvard Logistics Jobs 2021 – Sales Manager Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Harvard Logistics near me. Harvard Logistics is now hiring for the Sales Manager Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Harvard Logistics . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Harvard Logistics can apply for this Sales Manager Vacancy position. Because Harvard Logistics provides approximately AED 7,028 per month for the position of Sales Manager Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Harvard Logistics . For these best jobs in the Harvard Logistics department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Harvard Logistics Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Harvard Logistics Jobs Description
- Communicate sales promotions and information after approval of DOS ensuring that relevant people in each hotel receives copies.
- Develop relationships and partnership with key accounts, prospect account and other accounts in the determined territory or beyond if not yet allocated within the sales team.
- Implement the use of basic sales techniques / principles as set out.
- Co-ordination and implementation of the segment sales activities and strategy with the aim of optimal room occupancy and high accommodation revenues, together with concern of the costs involved and in line with the hotel business mix.
- Maintain and develop the production of Key Accounts through searching all opportunities available at all levels within the company through Total Account Management (TAM).
- Organize and execute a minimum of 4 entertainments with key or potential clients per month
- Planning, co-ordination and implementing of all sales trips in the designated territory by agreement with the Director of Sales (DOS) in the most efficient and optimal way.
- Develop & convert Key Prospect Accounts to Key Accounts within a year through monitoring the share given to the hotel compared to the competition.
- Plan regular visits to accounts with a minimum of 5 sales calls per day – 2 Key Accounts, 2 Key Prospect Accounts and 1 Other Account
- Organize and execute a minimum of 3 site inspections per month for Corporate clients
- Identification of potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activities to win these customers.
- Preparation and drawing up of company contracts for the hotels in accordance with the Corporate Pricing, current business strategy and market conditions.
- To reach agreed goals and to deliver incremental revenue for all hotels in UAE.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in drawing up analysis of competitors (rates, trends, customers, product changes) and market statistics, to be shared with the team and Director of Sales (DOS).
- Generate leads for the hotels, monitoring the offers and be actively involved in the follow up to increase conversion in close cooperation with the Banquet and Reservation departments.
- Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within the time frame given and the quality expected.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability