Hexagon PPM Jobs – Apply For Sales Manager – AEC Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Hexagon PPM . Hexagon PPM Careers. Sales Manager – AEC Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Hexagon PPM Careers Portal. Hexagon PPM Jobs In Dubai. Hexagon PPM Jobs Near Me. Hexagon PPM Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Hexagon PPM , you can apply for Hexagon PPM jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Hexagon PPM career opportunity are provided in the next section. Hexagon PPM is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Hexagon PPM that match your profile.
Hexagon PPM Jobs 2021 – Sales Manager – AEC Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Hexagon PPM near me. Hexagon PPM is now hiring for the Sales Manager – AEC Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Hexagon PPM . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Hexagon PPM can apply for this Sales Manager – AEC Vacancy position. Because Hexagon PPM provides approximately AED 6,633 per month for the position of Sales Manager – AEC Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Hexagon PPM . For these best jobs in the Hexagon PPM department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Hexagon PPM Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Hexagon PPM|
|Job Profile||Sales Manager – AEC Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 6,633 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Hexagon PPM Jobs Description
In this position, individuals are responsible for selling the Smart Build portfolio focused on new account development and introducing new solutions to existing accounts within a geographic territory.
- Owning the planning and delivery of sales initiatives in to defined market / region
- New sales / account / opportunity development
- Prospecting within define territory
- Forecasting sales and revenue accurately
- Working closely with clients to define requirements and propose suitable products and services
- Selling multiple product capabilities and solutions
- Negotiating contracts terms and pricing
- Closing business
- Diligent use of GoSell CRM system
- Managing customer expectations, investigating requests, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Knowledge of buildings and infrastructure construction industry
- Knowledge BIM (Building Information Modelling) work processes
- Strong understanding of construction project estimating, planning, budgeting and reporting processes.
- Strong listening skills with ability to interpret customer requirements.
- Adept at selling and able to define busines value for clients
- Representing Hexagon with integrity and professionalism at project and executive levels
- Understanding of the customer’s budgeting process
- Competent at presenting at all levels within an organisation
- Delivering on quota expectations in a highly motivated team
- Self-motivated and able to work without detailed day to day management
- A good team player
- Willing and able to travel 50%
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Education to degree and / or 10 years of relevant knowledge
What’s on offer?
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability