Isotrex Manufacturing Jobs – Apply For Sales Vacancy Careers In Ajman | Jobs At Isotrex Manufacturing . Isotrex Manufacturing Careers. Sales Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Isotrex Manufacturing Careers Portal. Isotrex Manufacturing Jobs In Ajman. Isotrex Manufacturing Jobs Near Me. Isotrex Manufacturing Recruitment 2021. Check Ajman Government Jobs for freshers. Ajman Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Ajman.
If you are interested in working with Isotrex Manufacturing , you can apply for Isotrex Manufacturing jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Isotrex Manufacturing career opportunity are provided in the next section. Isotrex Manufacturing is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Isotrex Manufacturing that match your profile.
Isotrex Manufacturing Jobs 2021 – Sales Vacancy In Ajman
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Isotrex Manufacturing near me. Isotrex Manufacturing is now hiring for the Sales Vacancy position for the Ajman location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Isotrex Manufacturing . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Isotrex Manufacturing can apply for this Sales Vacancy position. Because Isotrex Manufacturing provides approximately AED 40,345 per year for the position of Sales Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Isotrex Manufacturing . For these best jobs in the Isotrex Manufacturing department office located in the Ajman location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Isotrex Manufacturing Jobs in Ajman Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Isotrex Manufacturing|
|Job Profile||Sales Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 40,345 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Isotrex Manufacturing Jobs Description
JOB STATUS: Open
JOB LOCATION: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Isotrex is a fast growing armouring solutions builder and one of UAE’s leading custom design and manufacturing of armored vehicles companies in the secure armored cars industry. If you have a proven track record of achievement but feel that you’ve overlooked for that promotion, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Due to aggressive growth in the armored vehicles market, we currently have rewarding opportunities for experienced armored vehicles sales managers.
This individual will deliver successful forecast sales, maintain proper inventory levels in terms of vehicle types and amounts, and motivate the sales team.
The Armored Vehicles Sales Manager sells, trains, and monitors team member performance, resolve customer complaints, and assists with closing of deals when necessary.
Having your own client tell base is an advantage.
- Develop viable sales forecasts and associated sales strategies;
- Recruit highly professional sales representatives who share our company’s standards of excellence an ethics;
- Train the sales team on sales methodologies that support established sales targets;
- Train sales team to become subject matter experts on all armoured vehicles and vehicle specifications/features in the inventory;
- Establish sales quotas for each sales representative and provide continuous feedback in order to manage to overall sales goals;
- Continuously monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice;
- Measure and report sales metrics; monitor actuals-to-plan;
- Continuously and consistently promote the dealership, its values, and its products/services;
- Have a great attitude with a high-energy personality with excellent communication skills;
- Have a drive for advancement in the Armored Cars Industry;
- Work under pressure.
- High School/GEO required;
- Post-secondary education or coursework required;
- At least 3-5 years of sales management experience required (preferable in armored vehicle industry);
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals;
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
All your information will be kept confidential.
If you are interested in joining Isotrex armored cars manufacturing growing team of qualified professionals in the exciting armored vehicles industry, please submit a current resume and cover letter stating your career interests to [email protected]
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability