Website 25 Hours
25 Hours Jobs 2023 – Apply For Senior Manager Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at 25 Hours Careers Portal.This 25 Hours jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With 25 Hours, You Can Apply For 25 Hours Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The 25 Hours Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. 25 Hours Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At 25 Hours That Match Your Profile.
25 Hours Careers 2023 – Apply For Senior Manager Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For 25 Hours Jobs Near Me. 25 Hours Is Now Hiring For The Senior Manager Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At 25 Hours. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At 25 Hours Can Apply For This Senior Manager Vacancy. Because 25 Hours Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Senior Manager Vacancy.
25 Hours Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: 25 Hours
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Senior Manager
25 Hours Jobs Description:
We are currently looking for Bartender (Ernst Biergaten) to join the pre-opening tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND JOIN THE 25h TRIBE!
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• You ll take care of our guests hand in glove with your colleagues, and from early till late
• You ll get everything ready for the shift, and take care to ensure that it s all cleared away again afterwards
• You ll work independently, even when the going is hectic and your feet hurt and you ll help, serve, mix drinks.
• You ll help out wherever things are the most hectic, and every day you ll learn something new
• You ll know all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions)
• You ll manage the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
• You ll serves guests at the bar, organising his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers
• You ll apply the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale
Your experience and skills include:
• You ve completed a hotel & catering course, and have gained experience in a bar
• You can motivate your fellow staff and take joint responsibility for planning staff duties and organising the bar.
• You re keen to work in a bar and gain your first experience there.
• You re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
• Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit www.naukrigulf.com.