Website Air Arabia PJSC (G9)
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs 2023 – Apply For Codeshare & Alliance Support Executive Jobs In Sharjah. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Sharjah. Employment Opportunity at Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers Portal.This Air Arabia PJSC (G9) jobs in Sharjah. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Sharjah, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Air Arabia PJSC (G9), You Can Apply For Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Air Arabia PJSC (G9) That Match Your Profile.
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers 2023 – Apply For Codeshare & Alliance Support Executive Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs Near Me. Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Is Now Hiring For The Codeshare & Alliance Support Executive Job Vacancy In Sharjah. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Air Arabia PJSC (G9). Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Can Apply For This Codeshare & Alliance Support Executive Vacancy. Because Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Codeshare & Alliance Support Executive Vacancy.
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs in Sharjah Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Air Arabia PJSC (G9)
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Codeshare & Alliance Support Executive
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs Description:
Codeshare & Alliance Support Executive
To provide support services for the implementation of the Airline’s Codeshare partnership agreements to maximize revenue & connectivity at hub and beyond. To ensure that all related activities are executed in a timely manner with maximum revenue retention and customer satisfaction.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for all codeshare related matters for internal and external stakeholders ensuring timely execution of related tasks.
- Provide Reservation and Ticketing support to relevant stakeholders for imminent and urgent matters arising at customer touch points. This includes handling irregular operations, booking failures etc. which impacts codeshare passengers.
- Ensure all published codeshare flights & schedules are available in the relevant reservations systems, highlighting any inconsistencies.
- Ensure that all agreed O&D/markets are available for sale on relevant sales channels for partner airlines.
- Analyse daily error reports related to codeshare flow, using various internal data sources to identify and highlight the issues to the relevant stakeholders. Follow-up to ensure timely resolution of such issues.
- Perform a daily check on departed flights to ensure that the e-ticket/coupon status is updated and highlight/follow-up on inconsistencies (if any) to the relevant stakeholder for corrective actions
- Provide reports to monitor trends and pricing activity performance by providing constant feedback to Management.
- Generate regular MIS codeshare report as per the required schedule.
- Actively participate, support and coordinate organization’s set IT/commercial initiatives/projects in the field of Codeshare. This includes new airlines partnership implementation and/or enhancement of existing partnership terms, covering, integration, testing & communication with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate with Finance (Revenue Accounting) to ensure the monthly Codeshare settlement is processed in a smooth manner. Work collaboratively to protect potential revenue leakages.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential
– Well versed Airline Reservation & Ticketing Systems, preferably GDS, Amadeus/Sabre
– Knowledge of reservations and ticketing procedures.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, mainly MS Excel
– Fluent in English language
– 4+ years of experience airline sales / reservations/ travel services handling similar role or related activities pertaining to Codeshare/ Alliance agreements
– Effective communication & interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work well within a team and to work under pressure.
– Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying issues, and recommending effective solutions.
– Possess effective persuasive, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.