Website Amazon Middle East and NA FZ UAE
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Jobs 2023 – Apply For Data Center Facility Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Abu Dhabi. Employment Opportunity at Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Careers Portal.This Amazon Middle East and NA FZ jobs in Abu Dhabi. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Abu Dhabi, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Amazon Middle East and NA FZ, You Can Apply For Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Amazon Middle East and NA FZ That Match Your Profile.
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Careers 2023 – Apply For Data Center Facility Engineer Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Jobs Near Me. Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Is Now Hiring For The Data Center Facility Engineer Job Vacancy In Abu Dhabi. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Amazon Middle East and NA FZ. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Can Apply For This Data Center Facility Engineer Vacancy. Because Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Data Center Facility Engineer Vacancy.
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Jobs in Abu Dhabi Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Amazon Middle East and NA FZ
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Data Center Facility Engineer
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Jobs Description:
Data Center Facility Engineer
AWS have an exciting Data Center Facility Engineer opportunity in Abu Dhabi available for a UAE national with family book. AWS are committed to contributing towards the UAE’s goal of employing 75,000 Emiratis in the private sector and Ministerial Resolution No.279.
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our Data Center Engineering Operations Team. This committed group works to maintain the critical physical infrastructure that supports our Data Center Organization within Amazon. Specifically, this team works to ensure that the data center operates at 100% availability while maintaining first-class customer service to the teams and groups within the data centers.
This position will report to the Data Center Engineering Operations Facilities Manager and provide a central point of ownership and accountability for the overall ‘hands-on’ management of Electrical infrastructure with control experience. It will also include event management, incident management, problem management, and change management. In addition, this will include the relationship management with critical facility vendors, the Data Center Construction team, the Data Center Operations team, the Security team, and the Logistics team.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Operations and Maintenance:
· Ownership of all Data Center changes/events/incidents/problems from beginning to end as well as overseeing the completion of root cause analysis and follow-up resolution actions.
· Responsible for ensuring maintenance/ repairs of site-critical facility infrastructure or a Data Center are planned and executed in the best interest of the business.
· Responsible for Asset and Inventory management.
· Develop and maintain method statements, standard operating procedures, emergency response procedures, and preventive maintenance programs. Ensure standardization and consistency with best-in-class operating practices.
· Develop a complete, deep knowledge of the design intent, operational alternatives, and contingency plans related to all Data Center systems.
· Understand the engineering aspects of the Data Centers related to Health & Safety, local statutory requirements, and environmental and energy management.
· Deliver the regular engineering reports and ensure adherence to contracted deliverables including SLA’s and KPI’s.
· Providing hands-on facility support where required (e.g. installation of new equipment, decommissioning of equipment, replacement of faulty equipment, internal audits…etc.)
· Take part in technical compliance auditing and the effective and timely close out of corrective action plans. Take part in annual operational reviews with a focus on compliance with Amazon standards and all applicable regulatory requirements. (Audits)
· Manage the delivery of the portfolio of Energy/Environmental Management Programs
· Keep abreast of Data Center industry innovation
· Incident and Emergency Response:
· Reviewing incident reports, documenting periodic trend summaries, and providing updates and recommended actions to management
· Managing information flow during incidents while providing regular updates to management
· Manage and coordinate with vendors to resolve any incidents during emergency situations. This may require to physically be dispatched on to site to investigate and resolve the issue
- An undergraduate degree in the Electrical or Mechanical engineering field with Control experience.
- A good understanding on the nature of mission-critical systems (Data Centers, Hospitals, Power plants, military facilities, etc.).
- Previous vendor negotiation and management skills for Data Center and/or upgrade construction contracts.
- Ability to write and review accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue-tracking entries.
- UAE National with family book
- Total of 6 years’ experience with 2 years’ experience of Data Center operations and on-call support for Data Center facilities.
- Controls experience
- Ability to read the Single Line diagram (SLD), Control wiring and piping and instrumentation diagram.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.