Website Andaz Capital Gate
Andaz Capital Gate Jobs 2023 – Apply For EVENTS MANAGER Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Andaz Capital Gate Careers Portal.This Andaz Capital Gate jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Andaz Capital Gate, You Can Apply For Andaz Capital Gate Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Andaz Capital Gate Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Andaz Capital Gate Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Andaz Capital Gate That Match Your Profile.
Andaz Capital Gate Careers 2023 – Apply For EVENTS MANAGER Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Andaz Capital Gate Jobs Near Me. Andaz Capital Gate Is Now Hiring For The EVENTS MANAGER Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Andaz Capital Gate. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Andaz Capital Gate Can Apply For This EVENTS MANAGER Vacancy. Because Andaz Capital Gate Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of EVENTS MANAGER Vacancy.
Andaz Capital Gate Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Andaz Capital Gate
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: EVENTS MANAGER
Andaz Capital Gate Jobs Description:
Express your Andaz and join us in Dubai’s first Andaz branded hotel sitting on the trunk of the iconic Palm Jumeirah delivering the city’s coolest in culture.
The five-star boutique lifestyle hotel and designer residences blends spectacular local design, five distinct dining venues bursting with local flavors and distinct programming allowing guests to immerse themselves in the destination.
- Leading the Events department at the hotel.
- Proactively finding opportunities for business growth by securing the development of the existing portfolio, while simultaneously acquiring new accounts.
- Entertaining and conducting hotel inspections with partners.
- Planning and detailing events to ensure guests satisfaction in line with brand standards
- Engaging in weekly sale activities in order to secure the continuous growth of business. (Sales Calls, Site Inspections, Entertainment, Sales Blitz).
- Assisting to conduct extensive competitor research and maintaining excellent product knowledge of the Hotel.
- Liaising and working closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest’s expectations are being met.
- Negotiate room blocks, room rates, function space, food and beverage prices, and resort services within approved booking guidelines.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and hotel policies.
- Assisting the team with any support that they require.
- Maintaining positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Past Experience in Events in luxury hotels is required
- Experience as an Events Executive/Manager may be advantageous
- Good team development and leadership skills
- Computer literacy
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations
To apply for this job please visit careers.hyatt.com.