Cell Save Jobs 2023 – Apply For HR Specialist Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Cell Save Careers Portal.This Cell Save jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Cell Save, You Can Apply For Cell Save Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Cell Save Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Cell Save Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Cell Save That Match Your Profile.
Cell Save Careers 2023 – Apply For HR Specialist Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Cell Save Jobs Near Me. Cell Save Is Now Hiring For The HR Specialist Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Cell Save. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Cell Save Can Apply For This HR Specialist Vacancy. Because Cell Save Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of HR Specialist Vacancy.
Cell Save Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Cell Save
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: HR Specialist
Cell Save Jobs Description:
We are looking for a full time HR Specialist to join us immediately, with 1-2 years experience, in UAE.
Visa and health insurance are provided by the company.
- Responsible for hiring, training and counselling processes and procedures.
- Prepar Job Offers, Employment Agreements and its Amendments, Job Descriptions; direct participation into updating the company’s HR Policy.
- Apply for employe’ residency permit, labour card – as per Dubai Healthcare Free Zone’s regulations.
- Prepare employee’s HR files, and any other documentation with regards.
- Prepare, review, negociate and present employee’s compensation and benefits packages.
- Prepare Payroll/ Timesheet.
- Administer health and company insurances.
- Implement training and development plans.
- Plan, organize and monitor, quarterly and annual performance review sessions.
- Inform/ advice employees about any additional benefits they’re eligible for (e.g. extra vacation days, public holidays, leave salaries, EOS’s).
- Update employee’s records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
- Maintain organizational charts, detailed job descriptions, along with employee’s salary records.
- Implement, develop, amend HR policies throughout the organization.
- Monitor HR budgets by department, roles, etc.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with any changes in UAE’s Labour Law, proper interpretation and presentation of any exceptions, at any time.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist in UAE.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), configurations, presentations, reportings, e.g. SAP, HR Pledge.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Solid understandings of UAE labor law – including any exceptions – while multiple nationalities and cultures.
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Team management skills.
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources and relevant professional certifications.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.