Website Chevron UAE
Chevron Jobs 2023 – Apply For Brand & Channel Marketing Specialist Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Chevron Careers Portal.This Chevron jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Chevron, You Can Apply For Chevron Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Chevron Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Chevron Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Chevron That Match Your Profile.
Chevron Careers 2023 – Apply For Brand & Channel Marketing Specialist Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Chevron Jobs Near Me. Chevron Is Now Hiring For The Brand & Channel Marketing Specialist Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Chevron. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Chevron Can Apply For This Brand & Channel Marketing Specialist Vacancy. Because Chevron Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Brand & Channel Marketing Specialist Vacancy.
Chevron Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Chevron
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Brand & Channel Marketing Specialist
Chevron Jobs Description:
- Work closely and collaboratively with all levels of Chevron’s organization in the Middle East, and globally to understand Chevron’s marketing strategies and priorities to provide excellent marketing support.
- Manage complex projects (e.g., major product changes, multi-media campaign, key customer program, global, multi-geo or multi-market initiatives) and deliver results on time, within budget, and at desired quality and customer satisfaction.
- Translate Brand vision and strategies to country, cluster or regional marketing programs and initiatives, leveraging common needs, behavior and preferences across markets
- Develop effective plan for simple marketing initiatives (e.g., simple product changes, development of sales materials, promotions
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Lubricants MNC environment.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic languages for business purposes is a must.
- High ethical standards and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job please visit careerstown.com.