Website Citi Dubai
Citi Jobs 2023 – Apply For Unsecured Credit Policy & Portfolio Analyst Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Citi Careers Portal.This Citi jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Citi, You Can Apply For Citi Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Citi Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Citi Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Citi That Match Your Profile.
Citi Careers 2023 – Apply For Unsecured Credit Policy & Portfolio Analyst Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Citi Jobs Near Me. Citi Is Now Hiring For The Unsecured Credit Policy & Portfolio Analyst Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Citi. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Citi Can Apply For This Unsecured Credit Policy & Portfolio Analyst Vacancy. Because Citi Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Unsecured Credit Policy & Portfolio Analyst Vacancy.
Citi Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Citi
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Unsecured Credit Policy & Portfolio Analyst
Citi Jobs Description:
The incumbent is a key resource in managing and developing all credit policy and process for consumer unsecured assets including acquisition and portfolio strategy (i.e. targeting, line assignment, cross sell, top-ups, activation/retention, balance transfer, credit line increase and authorizations), spanning for both Cards and Loans. She or he will also ensure adherence to standards established in the global policy; will regularly monitor portfolio performance/profitability, ensuring performance is within established benchmarks and risk appetite.
The incumbent will partner with colleagues within risk team to enhance process and policy inclusive of providing his/her support in collection strategies, controls and management of operational risk; execution and management of policy within specific geography working effectively with Product/Marketing, Finance, Credit and Collections organizations towards achievement of business target.
The incumbent will manage all risk aspects of cards and loans portfolio. Key dimensions include:
- Analyze the total unsecured portfolio trend and patterns, evaluate information from multiple sources in order to maintain potentially complex and dynamic work flows for managing risk in pro-active basis. Ensure no surprises in managing risk.
- Use leading indicator to understand market trends and adapt business strategy accordingly.
- Risk Appetite framework definition and analysis; benchmark formulation; bureau and score use strategies, profitability analysis. Preparation of Risk Appetite Framework, generation of benchmarks analysis by business and risk segments, definition of target market.
- Supporting profitable growth of the Cards and Loans products in the cluster: evaluation of business proposals, communication of policy changes. Ensure alignment of policies between products (cards and loans). Identify new opportunities by constantly reevaluating old credit policies and processes. Design and execute tests that will enable future growth, strategy optimization, expense savings, or process enhancements. Full P&L evaluation to ensure optimizing balance between risk and rewards
- Monitor and validate credit policies across program and customer lifecycle. Develop tracking standards and review actual results versus forecasts with full analyses of any variances. Perform root-cause analysis to for any segment that is underperforming against expectations.
- Ensure understanding of credit policies across the organization by conducting training for credit operations officers/ customer service/ sales/ etc.
- Ensure compliance with Global Policy and relevant risk related regulations; ensure compliance with local regulation.
- Ensure and prepare that the adequate infrastructure (scorecards, systems, validations, MIS etc) is in place to properly manage the portfolio.
- Define/enrich credit verification process/policy. Ensure controls over implementation of policy. Collectively manage end to end first party fraud prevention with Fraud risk management through velocity checks. Define companies listing policy and verification methods.
- Work cross-functionally with key business partners to support all acquisition and portfolio management campaigns.
- ME cluster offers a unique opportunity of learning. Business dynamics differ across all market in the cluster and at the same time differ from all other EMEA/APAC countries. Market dynamics and customer profile are different due to market peculiarities.
- Opportunity to work in an investment to grow market with significant potentials.
- It’s an opportunity to enhance a way to think differently. To develop and learn how to manage simultaneously product and geography.
- Opportunity to work in multicultural diverse environment
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in cards/loans policy or consumer risk management.
- Proficient in SQL, SAS – Requires at least 3 years of experience in SAS
- Strong understanding of risk management and business strategies/ actions as well as Credit Bureau.
- Extensive understanding of the full credit life cycle with a particular focus on implementation and analytics.
- Ability to develop and perform analysis that addresses concerns and issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to manage self and projects effectively in a high pressure organization with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to develop partnerships across multiple business and functional areas.
- Incorporate Risk/Reward logic to all decision making. Good working knowledge of a P and L and an understanding of the levers impacting profit and risk. Ability to create “what if” scenarios.
- Develop, validate risk model and evaluate its effectiveness. Understand the impact on policy decisions or directions on risk.
- Sense of ownership and entrepreneurship in managing day to day business as well as establish and manage towards medium long term objectives.
- Ability to define and think process wise in order to ensure flawless execution of strategies.
- Ability to create and enhance policy and processes.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.