Website Digital Graphiks UAE
Digital Graphiks Jobs 2023 – Apply For Laravel Developer Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Digital Graphiks Careers Portal.This Digital Graphiks jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Digital Graphiks, You Can Apply For Digital Graphiks Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Digital Graphiks Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Digital Graphiks Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Digital Graphiks That Match Your Profile.
Digital Graphiks Careers 2023 – Apply For Laravel Developer Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Digital Graphiks Jobs Near Me. Digital Graphiks Is Now Hiring For The Laravel Developer Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Digital Graphiks. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Digital Graphiks Can Apply For This Laravel Developer Vacancy. Because Digital Graphiks Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Laravel Developer Vacancy.
Digital Graphiks Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Digital Graphiks
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Laravel Developer
Digital Graphiks Jobs Description:
- The required candidate should have good experience working with complex PHP/MYSQL/MVC applications.
- To clarify in detail, the candidate must posses the following qualities / skills:
- Should have at least 3 – 4 years of proven experience working simple and complex PHP/MVC projects. Knowledge of frameworks such as Laravel is a must.
- Should have excellent knowledge of REST API and API integration systems such as payment gateways (Stripe, Authorize.net etc) and third party API based integrations etc.
- Should have a strong Jquery/JSON/Ajax knowledge + expertise and should follow standard coding patterns with well documented code.
- Should have basic front end knowledge and should be able to take the templates (UI/UX) created by the designer and integrate them onto a project back end seamlessly.
- Should have good communication skills and should be able to easily read, discuss and understand project documentations and code through the programming logic as per given instructions.
- Should be quick and efficient with the task assigned and should be able to discuss and meet deadlines and communicate with the team on timelines for project milestones and completion.
- Should have good troubleshooting skills and should be able to identify possible issues and fix them beforehand in a task or project.
- Should be able to work as a team leader / team player, attend meetings, discuss project details, propose creative solutions to problems.
- Expertise with other open source platforms such as WordPress, openCart etc. and WordPress plugin development expertise will be considered a huge plus.
- Front end expertise and skills will be considered a big plug as well.
Get in touch with us for career information and guidance. Apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit digitalgraphiks.ae.