Website dnata UAE
Dnata Jobs 2023 – Apply For Customer Service Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Dnata Careers Portal.This Dnata jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Dnata, You Can Apply For Dnata Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Dnata Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Dnata Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Dnata That Match Your Profile.
Dnata Careers 2023 – Apply For Customer Service Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Dnata Jobs Near Me. Dnata Is Now Hiring For The Customer Service Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Dnata. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Dnata Can Apply For This Customer Service Vacancy. Because Dnata Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Customer Service Vacancy.
Dnata Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Dnata
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Customer Service
Dnata Jobs Description:
To provide a consistent quality service to the customers at any designated area to all passengers at any designated area (check-in, gates, transfer desk, special handling and FMU) that is consistent with Dnata’s high service standards. The timely and efficient service provided should be in accordance to the agreed Standard Operating Procedures as well as safety and security standards set by International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and Local Airport Authorities.
- Display excellent customer service skills, teamwork and understanding to achieve customer satisfaction. Strive as part of a dedicated team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
- Ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards are displayed at all times while on duty.
- Always adhere to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure all equipment used at the designated work location is in good working order and report any maintenance requirements to the senior management on duty.
- Ensure that all the requests and completion remarks are updated accurately in DMIS and that all charge notes are generated and authorised for billing.
- Generate a list of pending requests from DMIS to analyse advance workload profile.
- Report any irregularity or service shortfall to the senior management on duty to enable service recovery and appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Ensure that the handling requirements of the various categories of passengers (e.g. unaccompanied minors, young passengers, wheelchair, elderly and passengers with special needs etc…) have been met and that special services and facilities are provided to meet any special services requirements by the customers.
Qualifications & Experience
- O Levels or equivalent.
- 2 + years experience in a Customer Service role.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) desirable but not required.
- Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, and when dealing with people from many cultures.
Some roles require one or more of the following:
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese.
- Reservation and ticketing experience (is adventagous).
Salary & Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline.
- Company: dnata
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Education Level: Matriculation/O-Level
- Experience: 2 Years
- Job Type: Customer Service, Part-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.edarabia.com.