Dubai Police UAE
Dubai Police Jobs 2023 – Apply For Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Dubai Police Careers Portal.This Dubai Police jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Dubai Police, You Can Apply For Dubai Police Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Dubai Police Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Dubai Police Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Dubai Police That Match Your Profile.
Dubai Police Careers 2023 – Apply For Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Dubai Police Jobs Near Me. Dubai Police Is Now Hiring For The Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Dubai Police. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Dubai Police Can Apply For This Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Vacancy. Because Dubai Police Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Vacancy.
Dubai Police Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Dubai Police
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Junior Assistant Patrol Officer
Dubai Police Jobs Description:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Job
- He responds to reports and moves immediately to the sites of traffic or criminal accidents to cordon off the place.
- It responds to radio calls to coordinate vehicular traffic.
- It carries out the process of controlling and editing violations and monitoring any suspicious activity for ongoing violations.
- It detects security incidents, controls road security, assists the public, and responds to questions from citizens and visitors, with the aim of supporting the community police philosophy.
- He collects and analyzes data and preliminary inferences about the parties involved in the crime, and delivers them to the competent authorities.
- Develops the preparation of transfer and seizure reports, and accident reports without injuries.
- Maintains a continuous spatial presence within the points indicated on the electronic map of the geographical distribution, and combs the areas of jurisdiction to ensure the security and safety of the geographical area.
- It detects crime or wanted and suspected persons, monitors aspects violating security and public safety and prepares relevant reports.
- Prepare daily reports on-field activity.
- He calls the rescue and ambulance teams and the necessary service agencies to deal with the report.
- He informs the duty officer and the command and control room of important communications and coordinates with the operations room to carry out inspection tours to study the area of jurisdiction.
- He arrests and detains the suspects and transfers them to the appropriate police station.
- Assists in organizing the movement of the official processions of visiting delegations, especially on occasions and celebrations.
- He maintains order in congested areas, enforces traffic laws, and points out violators of these laws.
- Conducts specific and proactive patrols to deter crime, reassure the community, and reduce fear of crime.
Job Objective:- Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Job
- Organizing the movement of traffic patrols in the geographical jurisdiction of the Center in the Emirate of Dubai by monitoring and following up the distribution of patrols and supervising response operations in order to contribute to protecting the security of government and private institutions and reducing the incidence of crimes of all kinds on community members and their property.
Academic qualification required for the job:
- High school or less
Registration conditions:- Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Job
- To have a general secondary certificate or less approved by the official authorities.
- The age shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- The height should not be less than 165 cm.
- Be of good conduct.
- Have a driver’s license.
Documents to be attached upon registration:- Junior Assistant Patrol Officer Job
- A certificate of good conduct (addressed to the Dubai Police General Command) issued by Dubai.
- Academic certificate certified by the Ministry of Education (a true copy)
- EMSAT English language certificate with a score of 925 or its equivalent, a TOEFL score of 400 or an ILETS certificate with a score of 4.0
- passport copy.
- A copy of the family book.
- Colored personal photo.
- A copy of the identity card.
- A copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the driver’s license.
- National Service Completion Certificate issued by the National Reserve Service Authority – No Objection Certificate issued by the National Reserve Service Authority
To apply for this job please visit www.dubailivejobs.com.