Website Emaar International UAE
Emaar International Jobs 2023 – Apply For Housekeeping Order Taker Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Emaar International Careers Portal.This Emaar International jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Emaar International, You Can Apply For Emaar International Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Emaar International Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Emaar International Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Emaar International That Match Your Profile.
Emaar International Careers 2023 – Apply For Housekeeping Order Taker Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Emaar International Jobs Near Me. Emaar International Is Now Hiring For The Housekeeping Order Taker Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Emaar International. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Emaar International Can Apply For This Housekeeping Order Taker Vacancy. Because Emaar International Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Housekeeping Order Taker Vacancy.
Emaar International Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Emaar International
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Housekeeping Order Taker
Emaar International Jobs Description:
Housekeeping Order Taker
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
This function is to ensure exceptional Guest Experiences in a highly empowered environment. Represent our brand, throughout the Guest journey, to deliver a flawless service experience. Ensure that each guest becomes a happy fan of our hotels, by delighting them from welcome until farewell.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Genuine service personality, with high EQ.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required/ College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of one-year experience in a similar position in a 5-star hospitality company.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional language is an asset.
- Conduct all operational tasks in FO, F&B, Housekeeping, while living up to service standards and procedures.
- Go the extra (s)mile where you can.
- Prevent complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
- Pro-actively communicate with fellow Ambassadors, always with the guests interests at heart.
- Put Customer First
- Drive for Results
To apply for this job please visit emhm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.