Website GE Gas Power Dubai
GE Gas Power Jobs 2023 – Apply For Manufacturing Manager Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at GE Gas Power Careers Portal.This GE Gas Power jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With GE Gas Power, You Can Apply For GE Gas Power Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The GE Gas Power Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. GE Gas Power Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At GE Gas Power That Match Your Profile.
GE Gas Power Careers 2023 – Apply For Manufacturing Manager Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For GE Gas Power Jobs Near Me. GE Gas Power Is Now Hiring For The Manufacturing Manager Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At GE Gas Power. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At GE Gas Power Can Apply For This Manufacturing Manager Vacancy. Because GE Gas Power Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Manufacturing Manager Vacancy.
GE Gas Power Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: GE Gas Power
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Manufacturing Manager
GE Gas Power Jobs Description:
Job Description Summary
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. The role has some autonomy but is focused on execution of activities within an operating discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Some judgment may be required but this is typically with guidance.
GE Gas Power
Welcome to tomorrow’s energy—today!
Access to affordable, reliable, flexible, and sustainable power is fundamental to modern life. As the world is shifting towards a lower carbon future, GE Gas Power is ready to be your partner in leveraging the role of natural gas for powering the world today and tomorrow. GE’s foundations were laid by Thomas Edison nearly 130 years ago to provide innovative solutions for a wide range of critical problems around the world. GE’s deep-rooted culture serves as the backbone for every step we’ve taken at GE Gas Power. With more than 300,000 employees and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees reflect both the local communities we serve and the people with whom we do business.
Diversity at GE
We believe diversity makes us more competitive and creates value for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We believe in the value of each person’s unique identity, background, and experiences and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work because they feel accepted, respected, and that they belong. By embracing diverse teams and perspectives, we are better equipped to build a world that works.
Our approach to diversity will be based on the following objectives:
- Our employees – to continue to strive to ensure that our workforce is as diverse as the communities we serve, while always upholding the importance of merit.
- Our workplace – to foster an inclusive culture that recognizes employees’ unique needs, helps them reach their full potential, and nurtures their diverse talents.
- Our community – to strive for diversity in suppliers and partners and engage with the communities in which we operate to support diversity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage an operation, business, unit, or part of a production facility in order to reach defined targets in quality, cost, delivery and safety. Ensure continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards. Team management of salaried employees. This does not include production supervisors who oversee hourly employees.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Lead the implementation of a new lean line / improve an existing line to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line.
- Partner with the Plant Leadership team and develop a customer-based process improvement strategy, which drives safety, customer responsiveness, lead time reduction, productivity and quality improvement in line with business/functional objectives
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise and in coordination with the Lean and cell leader.
- Uses some level of judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- Proven interpersonal skills and people leadership. Capable to develop talents and provides guidance to new team members.
- Bachelor’s degree of Mechanical or Industrial Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Min.3 year experience in Repair or Operation Management.
- Strong Lean skills / leading change and driving sustainable improvement.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Established project management skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Lean and Six Sigma training is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial drivers and systems in a P&L.
- Strong customer advocate.
- Prior experience managing an hourly paid workforce is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Prior experience with gas turbine components repairs processes.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.