Henkel Jobs 2023 – Apply For Assistant to CSVP Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Henkel Careers Portal.This Henkel jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Henkel, You Can Apply For Henkel Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Henkel Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Henkel Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Henkel That Match Your Profile.
Henkel Careers 2023 – Apply For Assistant to CSVP Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Henkel Jobs Near Me. Henkel Is Now Hiring For The Assistant to CSVP Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Henkel. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Henkel Can Apply For This Assistant to CSVP Vacancy. Because Henkel Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Assistant to CSVP Vacancy.
Henkel Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Henkel
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Assistant to CSVP
Henkel Jobs Description:
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders and assesses issue urgency
- Manages leadership’s calendar and paperwork ensures timeliness and completeness
- Prepares business correspondence, coordination with global Ex. Assistant to organize Executive meetings including events, itineraries, accommodation, etc
- Coordinates & Organize meetings and creates agendas, records, and meeting minutes
- Manages business travel arrangements and travel expenses
- Compiles and issues special reports relating to financial data, supports with content for presentations, organizational charts, etc.
- Leads admin team for general services such as office maintenance, common area, printer, coffee areas, meeting rooms, and supports with coordination for major events on the floor.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and develops a systematic approach to achieve them
- Performs other routine administrative activities according to the organization’s established procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Data base systems, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Organized and structured with strong attention to detail
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills
- Collaborative nature and team player Previous event management experience is a plus
- Strong Mastery of English language, German is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.