Website Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs 2023 – Apply For Industrial Cybersecurity Services Engineer Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Hitachi ABB Power Grids Careers Portal.This Hitachi ABB Power Grids jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Hitachi ABB Power Grids, You Can Apply For Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Hitachi ABB Power Grids Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Hitachi ABB Power Grids That Match Your Profile.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Careers 2023 – Apply For Industrial Cybersecurity Services Engineer Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs Near Me. Hitachi ABB Power Grids Is Now Hiring For The Industrial Cybersecurity Services Engineer Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Hitachi ABB Power Grids. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Hitachi ABB Power Grids Can Apply For This Industrial Cybersecurity Services Engineer Vacancy. Because Hitachi ABB Power Grids Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Industrial Cybersecurity Services Engineer Vacancy.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Industrial Cybersecurity Services Engineer
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Jobs Description:
Industrial Cybersecurity Services Engineer
- Providing cybersecurity services for Hitachi Energy in the Middle East on substation automation, power system protection and mission critical communications projects.
- Troubleshooting and technical support case resolution for Hitachi Energy technologies, both on-site and through secure remote access.
- Configuring, commissioning, and maintaining substation cybersecurity systems, including Windows Active Directory, Next-Generation Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Anti-Malware/Application Control, Disaster Recovery and Patch Management systems.
- Conducting advanced engineering service engagements for customers such as security audits, upgrades, and training.
- Supporting the cybersecurity competence development of Hitachi Energy’s service and commissioning engineers in the Middle East through internal training, support and promotion of industry best practices.
- Driving implementation of and compliance to, requirements from IEC 62443 / ISO 2700x / NESA / DESC ICS ISR standards and requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working with Operation Technology (OT) networks and understanding of industrial control systems security for the Oil & Gas/Energy industry. Experience with Substation Automation systems an advantage.
- Experience in the implementation, and maintenance of industrial security best practices, including, but not limited to, secure network architecture, boundary protection, zoning, system hardening, RBAC, SIEM, risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Relevant experience and certification to vendor qualifications highly regarded such as: Fortinet, Nozomi, McAfee, Microsoft, Splunk, IBM QRadar.
- Certification in IT or Cybersecurity is a plus (examples may include Cisco CCNA/CCNP, SANS/GIAC, ISACA, CompTIA, CEH, eLearnSecurity eJPT, TCM PNPT or a demonstrated passion for cybersecurity through self-study).
- Working knowledge of industrial cybersecurity technology, solutions and processes including international standards.
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Analytical, technical thinking with a focus on detail and willingness to take ownership when solving complex issues.
- Ability to travel.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-MEA1
Publication date: 2023-11-24
Reference Number: AE53945693_E2
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachienergy.com.