Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Jobs 2023 – Apply For Regional Brand Activation Manager Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Careers Portal.This Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies, You Can Apply For Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies That Match Your Profile.
Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Careers 2023 – Apply For Regional Brand Activation Manager Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Jobs Near Me. Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Is Now Hiring For The Regional Brand Activation Manager Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Can Apply For This Regional Brand Activation Manager Vacancy. Because Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Regional Brand Activation Manager Vacancy.
Johnson And Johnson Family of Companies Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Brand Activation Manager BLUE located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
About Consumer Health
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
The Brand Activation Manager will Design Local Brand Strategy and Plans in coordination with Central Teams to Generate Demand in the Market.
They will be responsible for action on and delivery of shopper insights, category management partnership, implementation of promotion strategy through distributor partners to differentiate J&J as “added value partners”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecast compilation for local country by Brand & Sub-Brand to feed in to IBP forecasting process
- Local competitor insight – prepare monthly category insight reports regarding – Portfolio, Pricing, Promotional
- Local sponsorships – Identify local opportunities to invest in relevant events to benefit brand performance
- Promotors – manage deployment of promotors and secure sufficient budget for same
- Sampling – manage deployment of samples through local vendors, events, etc.
- Pricing – monitor implementation of pricing strategy and report on competitor pricing changes
- Manage Activation budget / BME – follow up, control and ROI measurement.
- Delivery of Perfect Store – Local training and alignment on Perfect Store criteria
- Top door retail events – co-ordinate in timely manner building calendar of events in line with regional shopper calendar and produce requirements for MENAP team and Distributor partners
- Local Events in Top Doors – Lead Customers calendar and locally relevant events
- Trade activation of POSM (permanent and temporary) and events
- Promotions – localize mechanics in-line with strategic objectives, supervise co-packing of promotions to ensure that it complies with Promotions Guidelines, and analyze success of plans and corrective actions required
- Deployment of Category Initiatives with Lead Customers (i.e. CWT Projects)
- MSL deployment and co-ordination
- Lead Customer – Insights to Action deployment
- Market share understanding and suggesting corrective actions aligned with Shopper and Commercial Management. Share Deep Dive reports to supplement Regional BI reports to support Commercial Manager and Distributor organization.
- Tracking of Distributor Stock levels and prompting order generation to commercial manager
- Analyzing STT performance by brand and designing recommendation to commercial manager
- Analyze monthly Brand P&L, identify issues and key opportunities and build action plan
- Coach and train the relevant colleagues on Category Management through to in-store implementation via work with nominated customers.
- Education: University Degree in Business administration or respective studies, MBA degree a plus.
- Years of experience: 5-6+ years of marketing experience
- Marketing background in FMCG, skincare experience a strong plus.
- Proven track record in developing brand campaigns and delivering share growth.
- Experience of launching new products with excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead through influence, particularly with Professional, Commercial and Distributor organizations.
- Experience of professional marketing a plus.
- Skilled in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical capability, and good financial acumen- proven ability to connect in market dynamics with financial implications and be able to make decisions to drive business results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation.
- Language: Excellent Verbal and written English. French and Arabic are an advantage.
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow : Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we, in the United Arab Emirates, are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jnj.com.