Website Madcom UAE
Madcom Jobs 2023 – Apply For Sales Executive Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Madcom Careers Portal.This Madcom jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Madcom, You Can Apply For Madcom Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Madcom Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Madcom Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Madcom That Match Your Profile.
Madcom Careers 2023 – Apply For Sales Executive Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Madcom Jobs Near Me. Madcom Is Now Hiring For The Sales Executive Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Madcom. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Madcom Can Apply For This Sales Executive Vacancy. Because Madcom Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Sales Executive Vacancy.
Madcom Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Madcom
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Sales Executive
Madcom Jobs Description:
Chinese Language is a must
We are looking for a competitive field sales executive to develop sales strategies and attract new Chinese products suppliers for a arising online portal. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with Chinese suppliers, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (research b2b opportunities, Cold calling, presentations etc).
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- 2 years+ of related experience.
- Experience working with online marketplace business is a plus.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Computer use competency.
- A team player and be able building good relationships with all colleagues.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Send your C.V and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.