Maersk Jobs 2023 – Apply For Regional L&S Project Coordinator Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Maersk Careers Portal.This Maersk jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Maersk, You Can Apply For Maersk Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Maersk Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Maersk Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Maersk That Match Your Profile.
Maersk Careers 2023 – Apply For Regional L&S Project Coordinator Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Maersk Jobs Near Me. Maersk Is Now Hiring For The Regional L&S Project Coordinator Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Maersk. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Maersk Can Apply For This Regional L&S Project Coordinator Vacancy. Because Maersk Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Regional L&S Project Coordinator Vacancy.
Maersk Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Maersk
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Regional L&S Project Coordinator
Maersk Jobs Description:
Maersk is committed to support the UAE Emiratization program and the 2030 vision.
Looking to attract the best local talent, we would like to invite UAE Nationals to join the Maersk Emirati Graduate Program; an exciting opportunity in the logistics industry that will enable you to have the exposure to end-to-end supply chain and expand your knowledge and network in this rapidly evolving and growing industry, making part of the diverse and highly-performing international Maersk family.
Maersk prides itself of its career progression opportunities and employee empowerment culture. At Maersk, our people, their ideas and contribution are our cornerstone, as we support the growth of our customers’ business by offering world-class service to our partners.
- An opportunity to work on transformational projects that are directly linked to our business strategy
- A mentor who will guide you along the way
- Opportunities to meet and learn from our senior leaders
- A chance to volunteer at our fun committees and Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Gain industry knowledge, international experience, and skills through specially crafted techniques to equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organisation’s success.
- You’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
- Project Management: he/she is responsible for planning and overseeing the strategic projects. Day to day, he/she align projects with business goals, construct detailed work plans, manage project team members to achieve milestones, and communicate the result across a stakeholder audience
- Market Insights: Perform the market research related to Customer and Product insights
- Strategy Formulation: be part of the team’s strategic discussion on company growth related topics, participate the discussions, prepare the meeting notes, and formulate the strategic documents.
- Support executive presentation materials
- Support other key L&S initiative and team engagement activities
- Aspiring leaders who are eager to continuously learn, grow and develop
- Passionate individuals with a strong customer mindset
- Team players with a strong sense of collaboration and winning as one team
- Self-starters capable to build trustful relationships and balance multiple stakeholder interests
- Enthusiasts who get energy out of working in a dynamic, multicultural environment
- UAE National Passport & Family Book.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business and Engineering field
- Excellent English communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI etc.)
To apply for this job please visit maersk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.