Website Mashreq Bank
Mashreq Bank Jobs 2023 – Apply For Manager, Islamic Structures & Deal Documentation Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Mashreq Bank Careers Portal.This Mashreq Bank jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Mashreq Bank, You Can Apply For Mashreq Bank Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Mashreq Bank Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Mashreq Bank Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Mashreq Bank That Match Your Profile.
Mashreq Bank Careers 2023 – Apply For Manager, Islamic Structures & Deal Documentation Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Mashreq Bank Jobs Near Me. Mashreq Bank Is Now Hiring For The Manager, Islamic Structures & Deal Documentation Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Mashreq Bank. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Mashreq Bank Can Apply For This Manager, Islamic Structures & Deal Documentation Vacancy. Because Mashreq Bank Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Manager, Islamic Structures & Deal Documentation Vacancy.
Mashreq Bank Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Mashreq Bank
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Manager, Islamic Structures & Deal Documentation
Mashreq Bank Jobs Description:
Manager, Islamic Structures & Deal Documentation
- Advise on Shari’ah compliance of Structures and Facility Documents of Islamic deals including Sukuk considering applicable Higher Shariah Authority UAE – CB regulations, AAOIFI Shariah standards, ISSC guidelines and Supervisor’s instructions.
Key Result Areas
- Advise the most appropriate Shariah structure for a given transaction, considering the overall dynamics of the deal, in light of applicable Higher Shariah Authority UAE – CB regulations, AAOIFI Shariah standards, ISSC guidelines and Supervisor’s instructions.
- Perform the above activity for the deal documentation as well
- Work with internal & external legal counsels during drafting of facility documents for accurate articulation of Shariah Compliance concerns in different relevant clauses.
- Work with counterparts in other Islamic Banks in syndications and club deals to mutually resolve all points of disagreement till a final draft can be developed.
- Perform the above listed activities for DCM market as well (Sukuk)
- Assist Division Head in presentations to the Shariah Board for procuring of necessary approvals on the recommended solutions and documentation suite.
- Exhibit strong command on the local and regional regulations pertaining to Islamic Banking
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree/Professional qualification in business/banking.
- Certification/Qualification in Islamic Banking preferably AAOIFI’s certifications
- Significant exposure to Shari’ah principles via studies, courses or extensive on the job learning.
- Extraordinary attention to detail is required.
- Strong communication skills: as Bank wide interaction on technical issues is required.
- Command on MS office.
- Ten years plus experience with seven years relevant experience of Islamic Financial sector (FIs, Accounting & Auditing Firms)
To apply for this job please visit www.mashreqbank.com.