Olioli Jobs 2023 – Apply For Accounts Assistant Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Olioli Careers Portal.This Olioli jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Olioli, You Can Apply For Olioli Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Olioli Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Olioli Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Olioli That Match Your Profile.
Olioli Careers 2023 – Apply For Accounts Assistant Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Olioli Jobs Near Me. Olioli Is Now Hiring For The Accounts Assistant Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Olioli. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Olioli Can Apply For This Accounts Assistant Vacancy. Because Olioli Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Accounts Assistant Vacancy.
Olioli Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Olioli
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Accounts Assistant
Olioli Jobs Description:
Position: Accounts Assistant
Location: Dubai, UAE
Join an amazing group of people at OliOli® and help their mission to deliver exciting, joyful, differentiated, world-class, and incredibly fun experiences to children that nurture their innate sense of curiosity and exploration.
OliOli® (means ‘joy’ in the Hawaiian language) is a multiple award-winning contemporary children’s museum that opened to rave reviews in 2017. Founded by a group of parents who are passionate about open-ended non-judgmental play, OliOli® entails 8 interactive galleries comprising over 45 hands-on exhibits.
The awesome team at OliOli® comes from over 10 countries including United States, Scotland, Switzerland, Colombia, India, Philippines, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Latvia, and Jordan.
The Accounts Assistant will report to the Accounts Executive and will be responsible for managing day-to-day bookkeeping and providing support to the Accounts Executive. The Accounts Assistant is expected to handle communications with suppliers, external contacts, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance, prepare financial reports and support in weekly cash/cheque deposits. To be successful in this role, you will need attention to detail, organizational skills, and be familiar with accounting principles and accounting software.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining and executing Books of Accounts
• Execute refund transactions to customers through bank, online payment gateway
• Reconciliation of daily sales from various channels including POS, Ecommerce, Third Party Apps with bank & online payment gateway statement
• Assist in payment to suppliers in line with policies
• Entering all financial transactions into Accounting Software
• Assist in issuing POs, receive and compare quotations, process invoices
• Coordinate with HR for payroll processing and managing accounts for employees including leaves, and end of service benefits
• Cash management, including petty cash
• Coordinate and liaise with Administration, HR, Café, and other external service providers
• Assist in Monthly closing: prepare bank reconciliation, suppliers reconciliation, posting accrual entries for utility expenses, salary disbursement, adjustment for staff advances, update prepayment schedules, update fixed asset register and charge
• Assist in preparing reports to management including MIS (P&L and Balance Sheet)
• Assist in Quarterly VAT filings
• Assist in submitting reimbursement claims to the group entity
• Maintain updated list of all contacts of third-party vendors, suppliers, institutional customers
• Organize all documentation physically and electronically in an efficient manner
Compensation: AED 4000 – 5000
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.