Shure Jobs 2023 – Apply For Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai. People Also Search For Indeed Jobs In Dubai. Employment Opportunity at Shure Careers Portal.This Shure jobs in Dubai. You will get UAE Government Jobs On Our Job Portal And Also Jobs In Dubai, you must check them once.
If You Are Interested In Working With Shure, You Can Apply For Shure Jobs With The Help Of Our Website. Details Of The Shure Careers Opportunity Are Provided In The Next Section. Shure Is A Leading Employment Provider Organization In The United Arab Emirates. You Can Choose The Latest Jobs At Shure That Match Your Profile.
Shure Careers 2023 – Apply For Sales Manager Jobs In UAE:
This Is The Best Job Opportunity For Candidates Looking For Shure Jobs Near Me. Shure Is Now Hiring For The Sales Manager Job Vacancy In Dubai. This Is Also A Great Opportunity For Job Seekers Trying To Find The Highest-paying Jobs At Shure. Candidates Interested In Taking Jobs At Shure Can Apply For This Sales Manager Vacancy. Because Shure Provides Approximately Market Related For The Position Of Sales Manager Vacancy.
Shure Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
Company Name: Shure
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Sales Manager
Shure Jobs Description:
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving Sales Targets – from a revenue and profitability point of view. Ensure our brand is visible and our solutions are easily obtainable from channels that serve end users across all our business verticals. The individual will also be part of the go-to-market team who are instrumental in bringing new products to market and creating demand for our solutions across markets and the region.
This position is based in our Dubai office.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets by developing current and new customers in all our business verticals within specific territory
- Proactively identify new opportunities across channels, customers, applications and products for specific verticals or across all verticals within specific territory
- Monitor distribution organizations performance using measurement indicators such as: actual sales performance versus quota, internal and external staff, and responsiveness to inquiries made by channels and end users
- Continuously analyze the channel structure in the respective countries to ensure our brand and solutions are easily available to end users across all our vertical business segments
- Identify and execute sales and marketing strategies to address the growth potential
- Participates in strategic planning, including sales meetings, marketing plans, training events, coop programs, budgeting and product planning.
- Develops and implements an effective schedule of sales trips, clinics and industry event participation
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Leverage professional market knowledge and market share data to establish growth potential in each business vertical
- Plans and monitors expense budgets according to fiscal year objectives.
- Monitors competitive activities, introduction of new competitive products, or changes in sales patterns or policies of competitors
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent spoken and written language skills – Arabic and English is a must, other regional languages is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, pro-active, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Good knowledge of and affinity for audio products, technology and audio applications
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Ability and willingness to travel – Up to 75% of the time
To apply for this job please visit www.getgulfjob.com.