KERING MEA Jobs – Apply For Inventory Controller Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At KERING MEA . KERING MEA Careers. Inventory Controller Vacancy Employment Opportunity at KERING MEA Careers Portal. KERING MEA Jobs In Dubai. KERING MEA Jobs Near Me. KERING MEA Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with KERING MEA , you can apply for KERING MEA jobs with the help of our website. Details of the KERING MEA career opportunity are provided in the next section. KERING MEA is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at KERING MEA that match your profile.
KERING MEA Jobs 2021 – Inventory Controller Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at KERING MEA near me. KERING MEA is now hiring for the Inventory Controller Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at KERING MEA . Candidates interested in taking jobs at KERING MEA can apply for this Inventory Controller Vacancy position. Because KERING MEA provides approximately AED 3205.00 per month for the position of Inventory Controller Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at KERING MEA . For these best jobs in the KERING MEA department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
KERING MEA Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||KERING MEA|
|Job Profile||Inventory Controller Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 3205.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
KERING MEA Jobs Description
Job Family Group Description – Finance:
Gathers jobs supporting the business through financial services, such as business planning and performance analysis, risk management, tax and administration.
Job Family Description -Business Analysis and Controlling:
Ensures the development and implementation of financial controlling standards and processes. Supports our business by performing financial analysis. Participates in closing budgets and accounts procedures.
Sub-Job Family Description – Inventory control:
Analyses, forecasts and prepares inventory planning in order to optimise and control inventory stock levels, and meet our customer service objectives.
The Inventory Controller for Middle East will oversee all the activities related to the stock management of the region.
- Sales Audit and reconciliation of sales
- Discounts and Price overrides analysis
- Registration of Stock adjustments
- Follow up on packaging and staff uniforms
- Support the team in managing the inbound flow and related reports
- Management of the return to vendor flow and related reports
- Support the team in carrying out cycle counts and annual stock-takes, investigate the discrepancies and post the results
- Prevent and monitor inventory discrepancies
- Monthly closure reporting
- Monthly reconciliations of purchases from main suppliers
- Problem solving on deliveries, i.e. missing units, faulty items, etc.
- Liaise in with stores to rectify discrepancy in daily sales
- Communicating with concession store to ensure accuracy of sale
Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills and good capacity in Excel
- Problem Solving and Results oriented
- Proven experience in managing inventory related topics
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Language skills: Fluent English, French/Italian will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of JDA will be considered as a plus