Levelup Sports GYM Jobs – Apply For Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At Levelup Sports GYM . Levelup Sports GYM Careers. Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy Employment Opportunity at Levelup Sports GYM Careers Portal. Levelup Sports GYM Jobs In Dubai. Levelup Sports GYM Jobs Near Me. Levelup Sports GYM Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with Levelup Sports GYM , you can apply for Levelup Sports GYM jobs with the help of our website. Details of the Levelup Sports GYM career opportunity are provided in the next section. Levelup Sports GYM is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at Levelup Sports GYM that match your profile.
Levelup Sports GYM Jobs 2021 – Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at Levelup Sports GYM near me. Levelup Sports GYM is now hiring for the Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Levelup Sports GYM . Candidates interested in taking jobs at Levelup Sports GYM can apply for this Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy position. Because Levelup Sports GYM provides approximately AED 5,000 per month for the position of Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at Levelup Sports GYM . For these best jobs in the Levelup Sports GYM department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
Levelup Sports GYM Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||Levelup Sports GYM|
|Job Profile||Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 5,000 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
Levelup Sports GYM Jobs Description
* Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
* Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
* Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
* Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
* Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
* Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
* Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories or Wi-Fi passwords
* Handle filing and data entry as requested
Job Skills & QualificationsReqiured:
* High school diploma or GED
* At least two years of training or experience in customer service and office work
* Computer proficiency
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent