L’Oreal UAE Jobs – Apply For Junior E-Key Account Manager Careers In Dubai | Jobs At L’Oreal. L’Oreal Careers. Junior E-Key Account Manager Employment Opportunity at L’Oreal Careers Portal. L’Oreal Jobs In Dubai. L’Oreal Jobs Near Me. L’Oreal Recruitment 2021. Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with L’Oreal, you can apply for L’Oreal jobs with the help of our website. Details of the L’Oreal career opportunity are provided in the next section. L’Oreal is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at L’Oreal that match your profile.
L’Oreal UAE Jobs 2021 – Junior E-Key Account Manager Vacancy In UAE
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at L’Oreal near me. L’Oreal is now hiring for the Junior E-Key Account Manager position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at L’Oreal. Candidates interested in taking jobs at L’Oreal can apply for this Junior E-Key Account Manager position. Because L’Oreal provides approximately AED 7,184 per Month for the position of Junior E-Key Account Manager.
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at L’Oreal. For these best jobs in the L’Oreal department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
L’Oreal UAE Jobs in UAE Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||L’Oreal|
|Job Profile||Junior E-Key Account Manager|
|Salary||AED 7,184 per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
L’Oreal UAE Jobs Description
A Junior E-commerce Key Account Manager is in charge to build, manage and develop long-term E-commerce strategy, including new client acquisition, development of online sales and ensuring the perfect brand expression and consumer journey online
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, leads and executes E-JBP with key online players
- Consults and provides insights to brand teams when building E-trade plan by key player
- Negotiates and secures top exposures/ activations based on E-Trade plan and ensures proper and timely implementation
- Drives relationship with partners to ensure synergies between the brand’s own digital activities and those of the retailers’
- Works closely with marketing to define the consumer experience and e-merchandising
- Adapts strategy to fit with the nuances of local e-commerce markets and leverages best practices across geographies
- Ensures (along with OBM) that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy
- Analyzes and monitors monthly performance by partner, and identifies risks/ opportunities and proposes a corresponding action plan
- Identifies new E-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implements action plans
- Oversees the Brand’s online sales. Monitors online sell-in & sell-out excellence and assigned targets
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in E-Commerce
- Strong digital mindset
- Strong customer and consumer journey understanding
- Synthesis capacity, in order to share information
- Brand vision and understanding associated with good product sensitivity
- Experience in collaborative work; ability to form strong relationships with various stakeholders
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Highly analytical & familiar with online experiences
- Equally comfortable co-developing a strategy & also implementing it with brand teams day-to-day.
- Familiarity with Web Analytics tools
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organization
- Strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Demonstrative skills in handling many assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Analytical, process-oriented, and comfortable with data analysis tools
- Business results oriented
- Proactive, positive and innovative mind set