LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs – Apply For Account Manager – Sales Vacancy Careers In Dubai | Jobs At LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) . LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Careers. Account Manager – Sales Vacancy Employment Opportunity at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Careers Portal. LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs In Dubai. LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs Near Me. LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Recruitment 2021. Check Dubai Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get the latest job employment in Dubai.
If you are interested in working with LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) , you can apply for LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) jobs with the help of our website. Details of the LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) career opportunity are provided in the next section. LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is a leading employment provider organization in the United Arab Emirates. You can choose the latest jobs at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) that match your profile.
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs 2021 – Account Manager – Sales Vacancy In Dubai
This is the best job opportunity for candidates looking for jobs at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) near me. LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is now hiring for the Account Manager – Sales Vacancy position for the Dubai location. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) . Candidates interested in taking jobs at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) can apply for this Account Manager – Sales Vacancy position. Because LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) provides approximately AED 13,500 per month for the position of Account Manager – Sales Vacancy .
This is also a great opportunity for job seekers trying to find the highest-paying jobs at LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) . For these best jobs in the LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) department office located in the Dubai location, you need relevant field qualification experience.
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs in Dubai Employment Opportunity
|Name Of The Company/Agencies/Department||LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)|
|Job Profile||Account Manager – Sales Vacancy|
|Salary||AED 13,500 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Jobs Description
This position is responsible for driving account revenue, retention and growth within a corporate and government book of business.
Account Managers will collaborate with internal and external partners, to actively pursue new business within their defined book, and will be accountable for the commercial close of all deals and retention of current revenue with a strong overall expectation of net revenue growth.
The Account manager will coordinate all sales activities in their accounts to achieve targets; and Build and maintain relationships with new and existing partners while offering solutions that help clients achieve their business goals
- Strong understanding of workflows in Corporate Development & Strategy, Corporate Treasury, Corporate Data Science, Corporate Compliance and similar government workflows that utilize financial and risk information and tools.
- Manage a defined book of business aligned by customer organization type
- Domain expertise in customer business strategies and the technologies and diverse sets of data solutions required to facilitate them
- Creating and maintaining deep customer relationships
- Ability to sell with value creation and insight
- Maintain understanding of Refinitiv propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest
- Demonstrate curiosity about our customers, their business, and Refinitiv and our broad array of solutions
- Secure necessary resources to facilitate the development of deals and identify where those resources are best placed to serve the needs of the customer and improve revenue
- Work with internal and external partners to maintain networks and close deals
- Own and manage account plans within their book
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Shown account management, sales or marketing experience in a customer-facing environment required
- Consistent over-achiever against targets
- At least 5 years of Industry experience within the defined target area in selling financial information/data
- Fast learner / self-starter who can work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to collaborate with the account team and delegate as the need arises
- Effectively build and articulate value selling in various deal discussions
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Sales, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Experience using a CRM system
- Proven track record to develop and execute a sales plan, and to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency
- Problem solving—ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Ability to lead a complex sales process and provide customer support based on the needs of the client
- Understand and keep a pulse on the market: Know the landscapes and trends that may shift strategic directions of accounts
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability